In Honor of Elsa Peretti- Please Post Your Favorite Pieces

Thanks for posting. Does anyone else think she’s wearing them with the wrist bump on the wrong side?

100% she wore it on the wrong wrists. She got it backwards. I did not want to say, but you also spotted it too! The two bumps for the wrist bone should be out the outside. In the photo, they are both on the inside, hence she has the cuffs on the wrong arm. Shame on her stylist for not knowing better. Tiffany should have also provided clear instructions on how to put them on as I am almost certain they were on loan.

Weird, seems self explanatory how to wear! We saw another case of this earlier in the thread too, was a magazine pic. Geesh! :upsidedown:

100% she wore it on the wrong wrists. She got it backwards. I did not want to say, but you also spotted it too! The two bumps for the wrist bone should be out the outside. In the photo, they are both on the inside, hence she has the cuffs on the wrong arm. Shame on her stylist for not knowing better. Tiffany should have also provided clear instructions on how to put them on as I am almost certain they were on loan.
Don’t know if anyone else has this issue but my joints get sore. Sometimes I want
to wear my cuffs but have to move them around while I’m out. So I just position them as necessary to stop them bumping into my bones.

Personally I like variety and innovation so personal taste & circumstances can work....

Reactions: limom and BigAkoya
Don’t know if anyone else has this issue but my joints get sore. Sometimes I want
to wear my cuffs but have to move them around while I’m out. So I just position them as necessary to stop them bumping into my bones.

Personally I like variety and innovation so personal taste & circumstances can work....
Hmm... mine does not hurt, but I wear mine loose. I have the small cuff and size small.
Maybe if they are a bit tight, loosen them a bit? Just an idea. It may be fine what you're doing.
The bone cuff is so gorgeous!

Hmm... mine does not hurt, but I wear mine loose. I have the small cuff and size small.
Maybe if they are a bit tight, loosen them a bit? Just an idea. It may be fine what you're doing.
The bone cuff is so gorgeous!

Would love to have the small size too, mine are medium. One was bought used at an antique show & the the other at Tiffany. The salesman took the original to the back and brought it back beautifully polished, a match of the new cuff!

Tiffany has such wonderful customer service!

Can you believe she even has a stylist? I don't think T would even think of giving instructions, they are called Bone cuffs after all, just so stupid.

I have wanted a bone cuff for years, and finally got one. I can’t stop staring at it. I would really like to get one of Elsa Peretti’s equestrian belts next.View attachment 5380390
Congratulations on your Bone Cuff! It looks great on you. So crispy.
I think her belt is amazing too, but I have no idea how I would ever wear it!

Another idea if you want something around the waist is to try her Bottle pendant. I have the same Bone Cuff as yours (yours looks like the small?), and I wear mine with the Bottle pendant and love it. Try the medium and large next time you go. I think you will love it. Goes great together.

Congrats again!

• Love
Reactions: limom and renee_nyc
Thank you! You have a good eye. This is the small. I love the bottle pendants as well, I am fairly minimalist and it suits my vibe. and thank you for sharing those links, I also think I have seen some of your photos with both sizes and they are gorgeous. I remember staring at ads when I was younger that had the bottle pendant and I was just mesmerized by it.

I also quite like the Sevillana pendant.

Congratulations on your Bone Cuff! It looks great on you. So crispy.
I think her belt is amazing too, but I have no idea how I would ever wear it!

Another idea if you want something around the waist is to try her Bottle pendant. I have the same Bone Cuff as yours (yours looks like the small?), and I wear mine with the Bottle pendant and love it. Try the medium and large next time you go. I think you will love it. Goes great together.

Congrats again!

Reactions: limom and BigAkoya
Thank you! You have a good eye. This is the small. I love the bottle pendants as well, I am fairly minimalist and it suits my vibe. and thank you for sharing those links, I also think I have seen some of your photos with both sizes and they are gorgeous. I remember staring at ads when I was younger that had the bottle pendant and I was just mesmerized by it.

I also quite like the Sevillana pendant.
I like Sevillana too, and it would look great with the Bone Cuff. Both pieces are crispy and clean, yet it is not sharp. There are not sharp edges on either the Bone Cuff or Sevillana. They are both very flowing and sensual which I love.

Me too on the ad! That's when I fell in love with the bottle pendant. I was a kid, but I saw this huge bottle pendant with a flower in it; I thought it was gorgeous.

Reactions: renee_nyc
That’s the ad! I was a kid as well, and I just thought that all design was that great. Her work is just astounding.

I like Sevillana too, and it would look great with the Bone Cuff. Both pieces are crispy and clean, yet it is not sharp. There are not sharp edges on either the Bone Cuff or Sevillana. They are both very flowing and sensual which I love.

Me too on the ad! That's when I fell in love with the bottle pendant. I was a kid, but I saw this huge bottle pendant with a flower in it; I thought it was gorgeous.

• Love
Reactions: BigAkoya
So after wearing the bone cuff for a night I realized it was too big.

Today I went into the SoHo store where I got my cuff. I tried on 3 different ones, all were said to be small, all were too big for me.

They agreed it was too big but told me that ever since Elsa passing they have decided to not resize any of her pieces. They said it was to retain design integrity. My SA bought the manager in who insisted that they could absolutely not resize it or even add a chain (not that I would want that) as it would be considered a design change.

I’m going to email another supervisor tomorrow and probably corporate.