In Honor of Elsa Peretti- Please Post Your Favorite Pieces

Looks perfect on you! Looking forward to seeing which pieces you add next! ;)
Thank you!!:heart: My boyfriend in college had given me the open heart bracelet and stud earrings for my birthday over a decade ago. those were my first ever Tiffany and Peretti pieces, and the bone cuff is now my second. I haven’t worn the heart pieces in many years but now might take them back out to get some fresh air again— feels like shopping in my own closet!

I have to say, the giant bean keyring to necklace conversion is ULTRA cool

This cuff looks gorgeous on you! Congrats on your new piece!
Thank you so much!:heart::heart: It’s the biggest jewelry purchase I’ve ever made for myself, so I was nervous that it wouldn’t suit / fit me. I have a 13.5cm wrist so it’s hard to find things that immediately fit. The cuff is just a bit loose so I’ll go soon to Tiffany’s and see if they can tighten it for me.

The pieces that I would consider the most classic are the following (in no particular order):

- DBTY
- Bean
- Open Heart

What is popular in 15-20 years is hard to say. Metal colors go in and out of style. Size of charms also change. Plus your daughter might also not gravitate towards these designs with age.

What I would consider the “safest” bet would be a DBTY in platinum. White metals and diamonds seem to be the most timeless. Plus the design appeals to most people’s aesthetic.

If I was to chose out of the Bean and the Heart, I would choose the Bean. You already have the Open Heart and may choose to pass it down to her as she ages. I would also consider the yellow gold Bean because it has been around in that metal forever and it is different than the rose gold.
Actually I was thinking to buy myself the bean earrings in YG but not sure if it's too " young", I am 35 already..

Reactions: keodi