in being very quick visit to H resulted very VERY BAD

I ordered a 34 Lindy, please excuse me, I'm not sure the color, I think it's Rouge A? Does that sound right? It's a red/blue with GH. Can't wait!!

What size do all of you have in the lindy? They said there was not much difference between the 34 and 30. Does that sound right?

I ordered a 34 Lindy, please excuse me, I'm not sure the color, I think it's Rouge A? Does that sound right? It's a red/blue with GH. Can't wait!!

What size do all of you have in the lindy? They said there was not much difference between the 34 and 30. Does that sound right?

Don't worry about the size difference between the 34cm and the 30cm, Mree. Try the 34cm and judge it on its own if the size, slouch, spaciousness etc. The top part of the Lindy folds down very well especially in Swift. So it hardly looks big. I can deal with a 34cm but I can't with a 30cm. The drop of the 30cm is shorter, and I feel like it's right at my armpit! You know I am just kidding.

The red ... it can be a deep red >> Rouge H. Or it can be a bright red >. Rouge Garance. Both of these reds are available in the Lindy. Can't wait to know what you decide!

Blue .... is that Blue Brighton versus Blue Jean? If it's BB, grab it!

Mree43, great choices!!!!!!

MrsS, u got a 34cm??? I have been checking with our local stores for a while and the lindies they are all in neutral colours and in 30cm.

MrsS, u got a 34cm??? I have been checking with our local stores for a while and the lindies they are all in neutral colours and in 30cm.

Yes, my Lindy is a 34cm. I got it several months ago when nobody wanted it.

Put your name down for a 34cm, if that's what you really want. It shouldn't be too long before the next shipment comes. There will be more Lindys, just based on the news and reports about Paris putting more emphasis and resources behind the Lindys. (that's why I hear the JPG Shoulder Birkins are no longer available for orders)

H purchases are not with petty cash. So be decisive of what you want.

Accessorize*me, Megs, B2b3m4-Thank you!!

MrsSparkles, Thank you so much for your expertise. It's much appreciated. I ordered the 34 but they did warn me that they may only be able to get me a 30. The way they said the color sounded like Rouge A. Maybe that is the Rouge H and it sounded like an A to me. It's like a deep red. I can't wait to get it and show you all.
The Victoria was in Blue Jean (I really love that color) and they were going to get an orange one in. What do you think? I wanted to see it before I decided.