Impulsive! LV Neo Noe Reveal

Have you ever walked into a LV store to "just browse" but end up walking out with one of the largest purchases you've ever made? Yeah, that's exactly how it happened to me.
I'v been contemplating on the LV PM for the longest time, but when I saw the Neo Noe in person I thought it was a match made in heaven! I was so tempted to get the pink lining, but felt that the black was more versatile.

Also, it's my first monogram piece! Thank goodness for our tax returns!

View attachment 3674560 View attachment 3674561 View attachment 3674562 View attachment 3674563 View attachment 3674564 View attachment 3674565 View attachment 3674567 For reference, I'm 5'1'' :smile: I rarely ever make the straps crossbody because it's way too long for my frame.
Were you at a store with a pink one available?? If so, can I get the info for the store? It looks great on you!

Have you ever walked into a LV store to "just browse" but end up walking out with one of the largest purchases you've ever made? Yeah, that's exactly how it happened to me.
I'v been contemplating on the LV PM for the longest time, but when I saw the Neo Noe in person I thought it was a match made in heaven! I was so tempted to get the pink lining, but felt that the black was more versatile.

Also, it's my first monogram piece! Thank goodness for our tax returns!

View attachment 3674560 View attachment 3674561 View attachment 3674562 View attachment 3674563 View attachment 3674564 View attachment 3674565 View attachment 3674567 For reference, I'm 5'1'' :smile: I rarely ever make the straps crossbody because it's way too long for my frame.

It looks amazing on you!! Congrats!

Reactions: katherinexo