Impatiently waiting for my Balenciaga...

It'll be there soon....I know how impatient and frustrating it can be to wait for a bag....I start religiously checking the mail and online tracking! Everything should turn out just find, and it will be worth it when you finally get it! THEN.....you do have to find some occassion to do the margarita matching:P (so cute Cristina!)

Cristina said:
My Balenciaga is taking forever to arrive :evil: I was hoping it would arrive today, since I'm going out for drinks tonight and it would match the color of my margarita :P The seller shipped it on Monday, and said it takes just under a week to arrive. I hope it's not stuck in customs, and arrives tomorrow. I don't like this whole overseas shipping thing... makes me nervous :wacko: Someone calm my nerves! :P

I completely understand how you feel. I once bought a Louis Vuitton wallet from an ebay seller in Hong Kong. It was fabulous and I had to wait like ten days for it. I was stressing every second until it arrived.

My first (and currently only) balenciaga city bag came from NYC and it was shipped UPS. I was so worried that it would be delivered while I was at work. I was too nervous to have it shipped to work because I work on Capital Hill and the mail system isn't totally reliable since the anthrax scare in 2001. So I called UPS to have the package pulled as a "will call." They told me I could pick it up after 7:30 that night. I left work early to go straight to the UPS center and I literally waited TWO hours for the driver to return. Do you know that after all was said and done, the driver went ahead and dropped off my bag at my house, while I was still at UPS waiting for him to come back? Thank goodness it was waiting for me outside the door when I got there. I was so stressed for those two hours, but the bag was/is awesome and totally worth it. Your bag will be fine and perfect as well.

SoyBean001 said:
It'll be there soon....I know how impatient and frustrating it can be to wait for a bag....I start religiously checking the mail and online tracking! Everything should turn out just find, and it will be worth it when you finally get it! THEN.....you do have to find some occassion to do the margarita matching:P (so cute Cristina!)

We actually ended up going through a pitcher of sangria, so it wouldn't have matched, but would have still been nice to carry anyway :shame: Don't worry, I'll go out and celebrate with margaritas the night I get it. I always find an excuse to show a new bag off the day I get it ;)

his angel - :lol: I've been craving granny smith apples with peanut butter lately... wonder why? :P

I'll keep you all posted!

You must be drinking your Margarita now, hope they will calm you down:lol: Waiting can be torturous, but it eventually makes it more enjoyable when opening your package, just like "hunger is the best appetizer" :amuse:

Can't wait to see your "baby"~!

joyfishyu said:
You must be drinking your Margarita now, hope they will calm you down:lol: Waiting can be torturous, but it eventually makes it more enjoyable when opening your package, just like "hunger is the best appetizer" :amuse:

Can't wait to see your "baby"~!

:lol: Is my typing that bad? I had a few glasses of sangria, but I always think I type all right when I get on the computer after having a few drinks. Guess I should think again. Drunk typing instead of drunk dialing :shame: