~ ~ Imma's CRACK ........ The red sole kind ~ ~

Lets begin with all the new babies ... :love:

I blame lilgooseberry for this ( nahh .. ) I fell in love with them back in '09 after seeing them on her but since they were limited edition ( only 100 pairs every made ) by the time i wanted to buy them.......they were all sold out :cry: ..but AMEN for Ebay *happy dance*

5841172418_942507006e_b.jpg

So glad you got these! The yellow tip is so fun!

OMG so many beauties! Those red ostrich ophrys are TDF!

thank you hun! I love them sooo much , but i cant walk in them :cry: hahahaha dont know you ladies walk in 150's ;)

Hi C!!!! WOW! You've been busy! So glad to see you updating your collection thread!! :hugs: The red ostrich Ophrys - AMAZING!!

Thanks M! :hugs:

:woot::woot: I can't see all the pics but I'm so floored by the generosity of your friend! :faint: They're both gorgeous, especially the python! Can't wait to get home so I can see them all

Fenks you!!!!! I love her to bits heheeh ! can you believe i havent worn the selfridge VP yet ? *facepalm*

Lova Tux Pigalle!!!! Love love love it Imma!

R - now we need to find you a pair ;) :graucho::cool: they are one of my most loved pair.

Love all your additions, but I have to say that this pair is my absolute fav! One of my HG's!!

They were my UUUUUUUUUUUUUHG , i hunted them down for uhhh 4 looong years . Hope you can find them one day ;)