~ ~ Imma's CRACK ........ The red sole kind ~ ~

Refreshing the babies i have in my collection ...

5840623445_05bf2a2d8a_b.jpg

ROW 1 L-R : Multi coloured Glitter ( OLD GLITTER ) No Prive , Lova Tuxedo pigalle 100 , Robocopina , Purple suede Eventa

Row 2 L - R : Blue greasepaint Simples , Rose Gold Very Prive , *Runway* Red Ostrich with black Velvet Ophrys , Black colour block Bianca

Row 3 L - R : Black patent jolie neoud d'orcet , Black suede red tip Very Prive , Blue perinwinkle simples 70...and lova again lol ( Accidentally duplicated the pic )

The ones that have parted ways with me and went to new homes ...

5840625445_dbe4efece3_b.jpg

Embroided Rhona Dina , Black greasepaint No Prive , Lova leopard 120 and Lova tuxedo 120 , colourblock nude Bianca , Very Prive nude with burgundy tip , black patent miss cool and pink greasepaint simples

Lets begin with all the new babies ... :love:

I blame lilgooseberry for this ( nahh .. ) I fell in love with them back in '09 after seeing them on her but since they were limited edition ( only 100 pairs every made ) by the time i wanted to buy them.......they were all sold out :cry: ..but AMEN for Ebay *happy dance*

5841172418_942507006e_b.jpg

The next two pairs is really special to me ... they were a birthday and Christmas gift from my gorgeous friend :smooch:

:presents:presents:presents:presents:

5841171596_1724b09c14_b.jpg

5840623613_4cfebab497_b.jpg

That's a;; for today , stay tuned for the next uh.."few" installments ;)

:woot::woot: I can't see all the pics but I'm so floored by the generosity of your friend! :faint: They're both gorgeous, especially the python! Can't wait to get home so I can see them all