I'm Wearing White After Labor Day (and a Few Other Colors)!

Wowee!

Congrats on your new stuffs, love the plume phoebe and the magenta wallet (any chance to see an inside shot?)

Thank you, paulina! Here's an interior shot which shows the same magenta color leather and satin coin section.

b4e16e57-b99d-4375-8655-140ecebd553e_zps1273681f.jpg

And, finally, today's surprise score found hidden behind a saffiano tote in the delete section, dark plume Phoebe! While I was thrilled to find her at what I thought was going to be 50% off, she rang up for the amazing price of $99.50, a 50+50 discount! I double checked for an X on the creed for damaged/final sale or any major flaws but other than a few small scuff marks, she's a-ok!

IMG_2525_zpsf0c8cf82.jpg
You got some awesome bags and my favorite is this Phoebe :biggrin:

I got one too but in blk.
Congrats on your great outlet finds!

Congrats. Twins on Ocean and soon to be twin on Suntan - all your fault I may add.

Total steel on the Phoebe, who cares why so cheap - just give her a good home.

You did GREAT! Enjoy :smile:

Yay, I'll have a woven Lilly bag twin! I love the suntan color, can't believe I once hesitated getting it because of the color. It goes with practically everything!

The ocean business tote is a great bag! Congrats on yours!

And I'm very excited about the Phoebe score! Thanks!

And, finally, today's surprise score found hidden behind a saffiano tote in the delete section, dark plume Phoebe! While I was thrilled to find her at what I thought was going to be 50% off, she rang up for the amazing price of $99.50, a 50+50 discount! I double checked for an X on the creed for damaged/final sale or any major flaws but other than a few small scuff marks, she's a-ok!

IMG_2525_zpsf0c8cf82.jpg

WHAATTTT???!!!! Superscore!

Twins on the olive moss Classic Duffle. Scored mine at outlet too. Love her!

You got some awesome bags and my favorite is this Phoebe :biggrin:

I got one too but in blk.
Congrats on your great outlet finds!
lucydee, was your black Phoebe 50+50 as well? What color is the hardware?

IMG_2525_zpsf0c8cf82.jpg

OMG!!! That is AMAZING!!! Congrats woman! I love ALL of your reveals! :biggrin: