I'm such a nice girlfriend!!!

Megs you're the sweetest girlfriend of earth and I'm sure that Vlad appreciate it 'secretly' even he don't show it to you ;):yes: ! Have a great Friday night together :love: !

helenNZ said:
wow! Megs you're SO kind!!! I would never do anything like that for my bf... he's got 2 arms and legs he should do it himself! hehehehe!!!

:lol: :lol: yeah, that's more my attitude! Of course maybe that's why I don't have a boyfriend right now....:rolleyes:

bethany said:
:rolleyes: Man, I spent all night playing World of Warcraft.

If my boyfriend was here I would have done something nice for him because I've been kind of whiny too, but he's out of town.
I'll take him out for dinner next week, I think.

haha. you play dota?

Roo said:
Regardless of how they might act, men do appreciate a clean house and a home cooked meal!

Roo, do they really? I always wonder how my husband would be if I was gone, no dinner waiting for him every night, no one tidy the place up. I always think he would just forget about all the good things I do and fall back into his old life easily and forget that I have ever existed. Or worse, he would make the goodies I made him to impress other women.

Meg, you are such a sweet gf, or just a sweet girl period. I hope Vlad does things for you too, does he? It's all a matter of helping each other out and doing little things to make each other happy, right?