im sooo in love....

i cant help but stare at it when we are out together and glancing at the shop windows so i can see the bag...pathetic i know :shame: but its just sooo yummy!!!

haha, I TOTALLY do the same thing! Or when I'm in a dressing room and hang my bbag on the wall hook, I get a thrill out of looking at it. :P

Gorgeous bag. Enjoy!!

with my violet twiggy!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

i have to say it wont be my last....i think my next one will be a city...the twiggy is a nice size but a wee bit small for me.

Im a wee bit gutted that some of the tassels are starting to split...

I bought it on diabro.net and i found the service excellent, will defo buy from them again! :yahoo:

Sorry to hear the tassles are already splitting. That is a concern I have, as I am about to buy my first bbag. There're no Bal shops in my country and replacing tassles will be difficult.

You say the twiggy is a little small -- from the measurements it looks very similar to the city, less than an inch smaller in width, about the same height, and wide all the way. Is the city really bigger? I love both styles and would like to know how they compare size wise. Thanks.

Thanks guys! totally gorgues..still drooling over it lol

erm... i think its cause of the shape...the city is more flat shape but the twiggy is box like... also i have got big bags so i dont know if it cause i got used to using them so its a wee bit of an adjustment but it fits a lot of stuff

looks great !!:yes::yes:
My first B bag is a 06 Marron twiggy and I just fell in love with its lightness and versatility. I just got the second last week , 07 violet SGH Brief -- same colour and it's so wonderful.l.l.l
congratulations !!!

Wow! Congrats! It looks great on you!
I love my Violet First and it definitely goes with everything. What a great first Balenciaga. I too have a couple of Chloe bags and have given my shoulders a break. The leather is definitely thicker and I'll probably get them out when it rains!
Enjoy!