I'm seeing red, or maybe orange or bleu jean...

Which color to choose for next 35cm Birkin

• H Orange

• Rouge Garance

• Bleu Jean

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love H orange -- so gorgeous! But, it might be hard to use every day -- so while I voted for H orange, if that doesn't win then I would definitely go with Rouge garance -- also super gorgeous!

Hi PennyD2911, use the color wheel, as you already have ebene, & are planning maybe a havanne, both are warm, then maybe blue jean would be great as it is a cool & that would give you more variety with your outfits. IMO blue jean is a very versatile color, it will be four seasons.

Hi PennyD2911, use the color wheel, as you already have ebene, & are planning maybe a havanne, both are warm, then maybe blue jean would be great as it is a cool & that would give you more variety with your outfits. IMO blue jean is a very versatile color, it will be four seasons.

medusa - I actually *LOVE* the color wheel - :nuts:
I adore color and just love looking at different colors- so to me the color wheel is beautiful:lol:

You are correct about going to the "cool side" - will give the theory much thought.

Thanks ladies for sharing your thoughts and opinions. I very much appreciate your input.
Please keep it up!!!
Where are the guys? I would like their opinions as well.
Maybe they think this is too much of a "chick thing" LOL

Rouge G gets my vote. BJ is a great color and so is orange but something about a red 35cm Birkin just works on SO MANY levels! I think it can be dressed up or down, be the accessory or the star of the outfit and look fantastic doing all of these.

I have both orange and red. Both colors are very versatile. I feel like I am cheating on my orange by even saying this . . . but if you wear alot of black, orange can make it look a little halloweenish

^^^^^ as much as I love the orange, I was wondering about the "Halloween Effect" it would have on my black outfits. Maybe in the summer with brighter colors it would be more versatile.

Thanks ladies!!
Love all the opinions and comments. This helps so much to sort out what color I would really like.
Please continue to vote in the poll and leave feedback on the color you choose.