i'm not cheating, but here's something something compared with a weekender :p

hehe -- are u standing on your bed?

ha ha ha... yes i do :shame:

great bags!

seahorse is that the large or extra large cabas? It looks awesome

it's the large, not extra large :P

Aaaah haaaaa ... you too, huh?!!? :yes:

I had looked at the Cabas and liked the fact that it was really large like the Weekender. The only thing that bothers me, is that the Chain Shoulder Straps dig into my shoulder when the bag gets heavy (which inevitably it will!).

Nice choice though ... you have FAB taste "Sea"!!!

yes, the chain can be very heavy on my shoulder when i's dilled with heavy stuffs, and i do think that weekender's much more comfortable for heavy duties :yes:

and fyi girls.... i'm not moving to chanel ha ah a... just this one bag :shame:
it has the same slouchiness and down to earth tones like b bags...
unlike the classic chanel that looks really classy and expensive, the coco cabas had the same outcome when people sees it as when people sees a balenciaga :yahoo:

Thank you for all your kind words... anD azure.... get the WEEKENDER :graucho:

I've done that before too...to try to get a good pic.. =)

ha ha ha... yes i do :shame:

it's the large, not extra large :P

yes, the chain can be very heavy on my shoulder when i's dilled with heavy stuffs, and i do think that weekender's much more comfortable for heavy duties :yes:

and fyi girls.... i'm not moving to chanel ha ah a... just this one bag :shame:
it has the same slouchiness and down to earth tones like b bags...
unlike the classic chanel that looks really classy and expensive, the coco cabas had the same outcome when people sees it as when people sees a balenciaga :yahoo:

Thank you for all your kind words... anD azure.... get the WEEKENDER :graucho:

sea, i had the large vinyl cabas, the chains were soo skeeeky on mine so i returned it. i got the vinyl extra large, i put my WE inside it and you couldnt tell it was in there...so, i returned it. then i got the extra large purple satin, i thought it was too delicate to throw aound, so i returned it. i guess i am still a diehard bal WE girl for now.... i tried to cheat but couldnt commit to the cabas just yet.....good luck with yours.... i think the extra large would be really fun if i gave it a chance....:heart: :heart: :heart: need with you!!! i actually have a pix somewhere with me with extra large...