I'm new! So I thought I would share my lovely lil collection!

Thanks all!
Yeah I love my Chevron Hobo. It's my newest! My greatest find @ the outlets so far. I get so many compliments on it. My boyfriend says it looks like it could be his grandmas bag!
And I love love love my shoes. I got them as a present to myself when I got a new job!

welcome!! fellow chevron lover!!! i love that thing dont you??? the orange is to die for as well!! maybe i ll get it in the future *rubs chin*

I really love it. I am in love. When I set my eyes on it I was drawn to it! I wasn't even shopping for a bag (like that's possible) and I flipped out. No one @ the outlet knew the name of it!? which was random so I've been looking everywhere and then I found this website.

My new favorite bag of favorite bags.
What does the orange one look like!?
I just saw the pink one and I am in awe. It's my new obsession. I love Coach.

That sig stripe tote is very well made. Look at how the C's lined up at the seam.

(I know, I am weird that way, I pay very close attention to how the fabric joined together.) A lot of the sig stripe totes aren't lined up.

Awesome collection, BTW.

i meant yellow! yours has yellow and orange in it! when did u get it???

HAHA yes that's what I realized after I read it again! I'm like boo I'm stupid lol. I got it a few weeks ago @ the outlet! It was the ONLY one there and I snatched it up. I noticed this girl like kind of following me around and finally she's like "Hi do you know where you found that" and I was like "no I think it was the only one "lol She was like ooo man!

It must be obvious because no one else asked, but how did you get your initals on your tote? Is that a purchase option? I've never seen that before.

Well I got it last october and I'm not sure if the option is still available. I put my order in at the Coach store and they had examples of what it would look like if you got your initials on it and I thought it looked cool. It was $25 extra dollars but it's so cute and feels a little extra special than a Coach already feels by being customized!