I'm missing a FUN bbag!

I just don't think you can go wrong with Vermillion or Tomato. I can't imagine going through winter without a red handbag! It's fun and easily dressed up or down, and there just isn't much that red doesn't go with.

Well, I called BalNY today and they're out of tomato First - but my SA will call back tomorrow when she gets back and maybe she'll know of some more coming in?? They have rouge vif and vermilion (RV maybe, vermilion no) but I'm lovin the pics of these 07 leathers so I'll hold out for tomato if possible. If not, I'm going to put my name down for jaune and grape - I didn't ask but I have a feeling the list is looooooooong!

Correction - NOT out of tomato Firsts, that person who answered the phone was clueless (yes, it happens at BalNY too, always double check).

My really sweet SA has actually turned me onto paprika so now I am stuck between that and tomato. I'm really surprised I like paprika but I'm just not sure how it'll go with my wardrode. Still undecided as usual....:confused1:

Ok...if you are adamant about current season only, then my vote is for Tomato.
But my first thought was Magenta First, followed by Pumpkin First, followed by Turquoise First. For ones still possibly sitting around from this year, Vert Gazon sounds like a good choice also.
But I used to own a Magenta First and it was wicked cool for nights out! So I'm not changing my first pick:supacool:

I have the same cloth colours as you and I have a magenta first, a turquoise city and a rv work and all those colours really freshes up my wardrobe and the bag is like the center piece. If you don't like the used bags you can buy a new magenta city at Bal N.Y or a aquamarine and tomato is still available.
Can't wait to see the pics of your new bag!