I'm lookin' for this mysterious bag!

I saw the zip bowler too at Bloomingdales. I think it's really cute but my heart really sets on either the Trish or the ST :P. I want something with a strap. I used to want Hudson but not so much anymore.

I should just go back to Bloomies and try on how long the strap is. I don't think the Trish can be heavier than the Stam.

How much is in retail for Trish? $1275? Yowza, I need to do some serious savings! :nuts:

Trish is $1350. Are you getting yours from MJ store (leather lining)?
If you are okay with non-leather lining, you can get it for 20% less. =) Saks is currently doing Pre-Sale for their F&F event (10/19-10/20), get it here or ask Nordstrom to price match. If you rather buy it later, Bloomingdale's F&F event is around mid-November; get it from Bloomies or Nordies. =)

After I saw her Trish's pics, I think I like it more than the ST. Yikes, it's a really hard decision :shrugs:. The strap really looks good on her. I was afraid it would look weird, but not at all.

What do you guys think? Trish or Slouchy Tote?

Chloe.C - I have take back what I said.
I just tried Trish on again, it is not a light bag at all. It is heavier than Blake. I don't know why I thought it was so light before.

Trish (non-leather lining) is a lot lighter than Stam, Blake, Venetia, etc. Check out Nerdphanie's pictures:
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/my-new-trish-43971.html

I don't like ST so I vote for Trish. Have you tried both of them on?
I got Zip Bowler -- my favorite style from Striping line.
You finally got the zip bowler??? You'd better post pics this time! I need to see this bag! I have yet to see one IRL, only the larger version... Congratulations! You got the black, yes? Yay for you!

Ok, so I went back to Bloomies today and I got some new clothes where I should've saved my money for my new MJ :nuts:.

Anyway, I tried them both on and it's really difficult to choose. The Slouchy Tote gives a more professional looking cause of the boxy shape and the Trish has more casual looking. The strap feels shorter with the Trish cause I think it's a shorter bag compare to the ST. I tried the Trish in Chilli and the ST in dark brown, I gotta say I like dark brown more. I'm pretty confident that I want to get the Trish now more than the ST, but I could be so indecisive when it comes to things like this. I think what I need to do is just to save the money first and decide later, especially after I saw the price, $1350. HOLY CRAP! :cursing: I thought my Stam would be my biggest purchase for a bag ever! I just don't want to be one of those *******s who has 5 Hummers just because you can. But then again, I'm not really hurting anyone, but my wallet of course :nuts: and maybe my hubbie for spending my money instead of saving them.

Ugh, sorry for the rant :sad:

When I saw Trish's price, I was surprised that it's more expensive than Hudson whose compartments (all 3) are lined with leather. I believe Trish is expensive because of its removable strap.