I'm Just Not Feeling my Kooba...No One can Help Me!

Rosenpetals

Mar 11, 2007
I bid and bought a Kooba Elisha and it arrived Monday and is just sitting there sadly, just waiting to be carried and loved. :crybaby:

It's a gorgeous bag, but WAY to big for what I carry!

I looked at the Bonnie and considered it, but since I hadn't seen any pics of it being carried, the dimensions seemed too small, so I jumped on the Elisha. Now I'm thinking I should've not been so impulsive.

How sad for this bag. I have a black Jillian and love it, but Elisha seems like a bottomless pit that I'll never be able to fill. I know I'm gonna lose my you know what it I try to resell it, but I can't see ever having the heart to pull the tags and wear it.

It's tough for us gals who don't live anywhere near a vendor where we can "try" a bag before buying.

Oh my - what color is she?
I can't even imagine....I love mine so much I could stare at her all day and not care if I ever use her...but I see your point- that is not the point of a handbag....
You poor thing!!

She is a beautiful red; and is gorgeous, I did inspect her thououghly!

I think she would be perfect for a gal who carries more than a wallet & cellphone. (I'm kind of a minimalist)

The Jillian is so structured that she still looks good when fairly empty.

Yeah you definitely should have gone with the bonnie....once a few more kooba addicts see the thread I bet your situation will work itself out!!;););)

Now I'm wishing I'd bought this one at a dealer who takes return or exchanges! I think I'm learning from being on this forum & reading the great advice from the vetran "pursacholics". Unfortunately, I'm also an Ebay addict!

aww im so sorry to read that! :sad:

I know what you mean though, during the time i am in school i love my bigger bags but then summer or vacation times come along and just my wallet keys cell and sidekick never seem to fill them the same

:smile: but for me i will carry a big bag only like 15% full hehe just cause i think they look better on me
but maybe you can sell it on ebay....? then get your bonnie!!!! :smile:

The Elisha is such a gorgeous bag, but I'm with you that it is a bit big. I looked at the Bonnie as well and I should warn you that it looks pretty small.:crybaby: We need something a bit in between. Maybe you will get used to the size?

The Elisha is such a gorgeous bag, but I'm with you that it is a bit big. I looked at the Bonnie as well and I should warn you that it looks pretty small.:crybaby: We need something a bit in between. Maybe you will get used to the size?
Would the devin be considered in between but on a long strap?

Aw sorry you feel that way Rosen! It's so pretty! Maybe the Elisha can be your first big bag for days when you need to carry a bottle of water, a magazine or book or have a child (like me) and carry all his/her stuff in there... jk about the last one. I actually been eyeing the Bonnie more than the Elisha. It's just so darn cute.