I'm Just Not Feeling my Kooba...No One can Help Me!

Rosenpetals....

I used to carry smaller-sized bags until I got married. I don't know if you are married or not, but having a huge purse is a great way to sneak purchases into the house that you don't want your husband to see!
I do it all the time! LOL :sneaky:

LOL, Great idea! I'll use it for my mall bag, it's lighter than the huge Lucky bag I usually use.

Yeah, us gals have to be creative when it comes to sneaking things past hubby.

I'm lucky mine's not extremely observant. However, he HAS asked me "just how many purses DO you need?", so I have to be conservative on leaving anything new just laying around. ;)

I bought a Kooba the other day and somewhat feel the same. It`s a pink bag and very pretty and feminine, but I guess I`m not into pink so there it sits. I am deciding if I will return it or list it possibly on ebay. Its the Helena tote and was the last one available anywhere as far as I know. Right now I am carrying a large Gucci so I only fill it half way or it gets so heavy. Anyone have suggestions on the Kooba tote? Keep or not?:yes: :confused1:

Rosenpetals....

I used to carry smaller-sized bags until I got married. I don't know if you are married or not, but having a huge purse is a great way to sneak purchases into the house that you don't want your husband to see!
I do it all the time! LOL :sneaky:

That's so much easier then "smuggling" in the bags...:smile:

I bought a Kooba the other day and somewhat feel the same. It`s a pink bag and very pretty and feminine, but I guess I`m not into pink so there it sits. I am deciding if I will return it or list it possibly on ebay. Its the Helena tote and was the last one available anywhere as far as I know. Right now I am carrying a large Gucci so I only fill it half way or it gets so heavy. Anyone have suggestions on the Kooba tote? Keep or not?:yes: :confused1:

Is this a pretty accurate pink?
eqzoom.ms

Hi Rosenpetals,
I wanted to ask about the ebay seller you bought from. Have you purchased from him before? I NEED to get an Elisha and I can get a 30% discount at Saks on anything. Pricewise it comes out the same. I will have to see if they have white though (in stock). I am getting a Chanel this week so you would think that would be enough, but then I came across your Kooba thread and saw the Elisha...I blame you! Just joking! Anyway, I hope you made a decision on your bag and any input either you (or anyone ) who has bought from this seller before would be greatly appreciated!

There's quite a few reputable Kooba sellers on eBay, but I would reccomend you get your bag at Saks if the price is right!

When you buy at a retail store, you can return or exchange it if the color or style (or in my case-size) doesn't quite fit your needs. When you buy on ebay, you're pretty much stuck with what you get, unless it's not as described.

I'll pm you with the sellers name.