I'm in peek-a-boo heaven!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I normally carry Hermes & BV but when I saw the Peek-a Boo bag I fell in LOVE!:love: This in one classy bag and I love the fact that it's the best of both worlds....hand bag & shoulder bag with the strap. I have a feeling these won't be the last two! :graucho: My first one is called Natural in the kid (i assume that is goat) and it is lined with water snake! I have wanted a bag in this color for awhile ....really wanted an Hermes Birkin in etoupe but couldn't do that right now....this one is perfect!! My second find was black with a fuchsia lining, also in kid. Fabulous!! I've also had the Spy bag but I'm loving this more. Both in the med, size and both keepers!:heart:

Attached Files:

2. BIJOUXLADY'S FENDI...PEEK A BOO BAG IN NATURAL KID LEATHER ,WITH WATER SNAKE LINING
    [​IMG]

3. #3 Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2010
    BIJOUXLADY'S FENDI....PEEK A BOO BAG......WATER SNAKE INSIDE LINING
    [​IMG]

4. #4 Jan 30, 2010
    [BIJOUXLADY'S FENDI....PEEK A BOO BAG IN BLACK KID LEATHER WITH FUCHSIA LINING][/B]
    [​IMG]

5. #5 Jan 30, 2010
    BIJOUXLADY'S FENDI....PEEK A BOO BAG....FUCHSIA INSIDE LINING
    [​IMG]

6. For sure keepers!!!
    These are 2 stunning bags..good choice!!!!
    Congrats!!!!!

7. ^^Bijouxlady............ Your new bags are soooo Beautiful, Congratulations :heart:

8. OMG - what beautys! I love love the natural one. Must of cost a fortune with that snake lining! Does natural come with other linings? Love the color. Congrats!

9. WOW those are stunning! :faint:

10. COngrats!!!!!!

11. Thanks! Yeah, the water snake definitely made it more expensive but I had to have the natural color. I didn't like the honey color or the vanilla. I would think it would come with different linings since the peekaboo lining is what it's all about! Good luck!

12. Stunning! Congrats!

13. Very nice! Congrats!

14. wow!!!:nuts:gorgeous bags Bijouxlady Congrats!!!

15. Keepers! Congrats ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice