I'm in peek-a-boo heaven!!

Bijouxlady

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
I normally carry Hermes & BV but when I saw the Peek-a Boo bag I fell in LOVE!:love: This in one classy bag and I love the fact that it's the best of both worlds....hand bag & shoulder bag with the strap. I have a feeling these won't be the last two! :graucho: My first one is called Natural in the kid (i assume that is goat) and it is lined with water snake! I have wanted a bag in this color for awhile ....really wanted an Hermes Birkin in etoupe but couldn't do that right now....this one is perfect!! My second find was black with a fuchsia lining, also in kid. Fabulous!! I've also had the Spy bag but I'm loving this more. Both in the med, size and both keepers!:heart:

Attachments

• Fendi natural peekaboo#1.jpg
    Fendi natural peekaboo#1.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 841
  • Fendi natural peekaboo inside #2.jpg
    Fendi natural peekaboo inside #2.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 847
  • Fendi black peekaboo #1.jpg
    Fendi black peekaboo #1.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 766
  • Fendi black peekaboo inside #1.jpg
    Fendi black peekaboo inside #1.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 775
BIJOUXLADY'S FENDI...PEEK A BOO BAG IN NATURAL KID LEATHER ,WITH WATER SNAKE LINING
attachment.php

OMG - what beautys! I love love the natural one. Must of cost a fortune with that snake lining! Does natural come with other linings? Love the color. Congrats!
Thanks! Yeah, the water snake definitely made it more expensive but I had to have the natural color. I didn't like the honey color or the vanilla. I would think it would come with different linings since the peekaboo lining is what it's all about! Good luck!