Im in Medallion Caviar Heaven!!! (Pics)

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Introducing, my very first, and absolutely LOVED:love: Black w/silver hardware Chanel medallion Caviar tote!! I have several name brand bags, but *WOW* this one takes the cake!!:yahoo: If anyone a newbie to Chanel like myself, I highly reccomend this baby!!:wlae:

Attachments

• DSC03748.JPG
    DSC03748.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 406
  • DSC03749.JPG
    DSC03749.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 229
  • DSC03774.JPG
    DSC03774.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 343
That's beautiful! I had the same experience when my very first Chanel arrived - the beige/black Reporter. I was mesmerized! By a handbag, LOL!! Suddenly your other bags look ordinary by comparison.

Enjoy it!!!

Awesome! It seems like quite a few of you ladies chose this bag recently. How did you decide on this one? Right now I am torn between this one, jumbo classic flap, and the cerf tote. Also looking for my first Chanel...

kitty nyc said:
Awesome! It seems like quite a few of you ladies chose this bag recently. How did you decide on this one? Right now I am torn between this one, jumbo classic flap, and the cerf tote. Also looking for my first Chanel...

Well..... for me I really wanted a Chanel that could go with every thing from jeans to dress wear. And being the silly that I am, I saw this bag on "The Hills" and that made my final decission. I couldnt be more happier:yahoo:

Hehe...that's right...it was Lauren's Christmas gift from Jason! I just watched the last episode today - did you see the red Chanel she carried to the fashion show?