Im in Medallion Caviar Heaven!!! (Pics)

1. Introducing, my very first, and absolutely LOVED:love: Black w/silver hardware Chanel medallion Caviar tote!! I have several name brand bags, but *WOW* this one takes the cake!!:yahoo: If anyone a newbie to Chanel like myself, I highly reccomend this baby!!:wlae:

DSC03748.JPG DSC03749.JPG DSC03774.JPG
  2. Congrats Ranskimmie. It's sooo beautiful :love:

3. It's gorgeous! Congrats!

4. That's beautiful! I had the same experience when my very first Chanel arrived - the beige/black Reporter. I was mesmerized! By a handbag, LOL!! Suddenly your other bags look ordinary by comparison.

Enjoy it!!!

5. Awesome! It seems like quite a few of you ladies chose this bag recently. How did you decide on this one? Right now I am torn between this one, jumbo classic flap, and the cerf tote. Also looking for my first Chanel...

6. Well..... for me I really wanted a Chanel that could go with every thing from jeans to dress wear. And being the silly that I am, I saw this bag on "The Hills" and that made my final decission. I couldnt be more happier:yahoo:

7. Beautiful, congratulations, and enjoy!

8. Hehe...that's right...it was Lauren's Christmas gift from Jason! I just watched the last episode today - did you see the red Chanel she carried to the fashion show?

9. I'm SOOOO glad you LOVE it!!!
    YEA!!!

10. I am so happy for you! I know how excited you are and I feel no less with mine. Congrats to both of us:drinkup: and may there be more Chanels to come;)

11. Beautiful-congrats

12. You bet I did. Her red Chanel was beautiful:love:

13. [and may there be more Chanels to come;)[/quote]

How does today sound??:graucho: Waiting for UPS do deliver my wallet!!!!:yahoo:

14. WOW! It is stunning!! Enjoy your new Chanel.

15. Congrats!!! I've got the exact same bag and I carried it to work today. You are going to love it. Beautiful and practical at the same time...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice