Im in Medallion Caviar Heaven!!! (Pics)

Wow, love it, may I know how much does it cost and what does it called? so that I can save money. I'm thinking about getting myself the very first chanel bag tomorrow ( will call to order and let the SA send me home, the black classic flap in lamp skin) but definately love your bag as well, it might be my second

Chanel lover said:
Wow, love it, may I know how much does it cost and what does it called? so that I can save money. I'm thinking about getting myself the very first chanel bag tomorrow ( will call to order and let the SA send me home, the black classic flap in lamp skin) but definately love your bag as well, it might be my second

Its called the Medallion Caviar tote. Retails for around $1700.

:yahoo::yahoo:CONGRATULATIONS MFT!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

It is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is perfect for your first Chanel bag! I think there will be many more coming your way!:heart:

This bag was my first Chanel purchase also. I'm carrying it to work today. It's a great bag. I don't consider it a tote - it's a large hand held - which is exactly what I wanted it for. I also have the cambon flap tote which is truly a tote. The cambon tote is big and casual. The medallion tote is classic and hand held. Love them both. The medallion is a great choice for your first Chanel - you will love it for years.