I'm in LOVE WITH MY QUILTED BOWLER!

:yahoo: yay! my confirmation on my black quilted bowler was waiting for me this morning. i am so excited. this is my very first designer bag. i have never actually seen this in person so i hope i will love it love it love it. :heart: i hope everyone else gets their confirmation; i also hope they have enough for all of us!

Wow...and now both quilted MJ bags are off the site...I guess they're all sold out! PHEW. This is the first time I didn't miss out on a sale that a PFer shared!!!

*sigh*
I had the bowler and the hobo in my shopping basket, all ready to check out yesterday but chickened out. I wish I had at least gotten the hobo, especially since I already have a bowler. But, alas, I missed out. I'm sure there will be another sale some day, right? RIGHT?

LABAG said:
The only bummer is its on backorder til 10/30/06. Oh well, I've been eying this bag for a while and just love the quilted liik.
Any comments on the baG?

Why are they marking down bags that they don't even have yet? I'm thinking that ship date is a mistake!

Glimmer said:
Why are they marking down bags that they don't even have yet? I'm thinking that ship date is a mistake!

That's exactly how I felt too, maybe, they are just over-estimating their time. Most of these styles have been on their site for a while now. We will find out when members start getting their orders. =)

i just got my cancellation for the bowler from bloomies. :cursing: :cursing: they said the bag is discontinued and apologized for the inconvenience. :crybaby:

AAAAAHHHH!!!!!! what to do? what to do?

My putty tote and wallet was canceled. I'm very disappointed, and will be letting Bloomies know. I probably won't order there again. It would be one thing if they HADN'T sent a confirmation email, but they did. It takes some trust for me to hand over a credit card number for several hundred dollars, and they've lost my trust.