I'm in love with my Amarante Inclusion!!

Gorgeous color!
Please show us pics of your stacked bracelets!
Now that I have my first Inclusion piece (bubble earrings), I think I'll have to continue and buy all the bracelets aswell :P

This is the Medium size, do check it out at Collins St! I believe they might have another one of the PM bracelet. I fit into both the small and med but this is the same size as my transparent and I want to stack them and keep them even. And they have one amarante ring in size 53. I'm waiting for the size 56 so it fits on my middle finger. Soooo in love!
ooh thanks for the info! i have been wanting to get the amarante inclusion bracelet for my first inclusion piece, i cant wait to check it out in real life!

Gorgeous color!
Please show us pics of your stacked bracelets!
Now that I have my first Inclusion piece (bubble earrings), I think I'll have to continue and buy all the bracelets aswell :P

I was addicted when hubby got me the transparent ring. It was too small to fit my middle finger so I changed it to the framboise, then I got the transparent bracelet. By the time I wanted the transparent ring, and the pomme bracelet and ring, they were all gone. There are some tpfers who really have amazing inclusion collections. You have stack them, they are sooo cute together!