I'm in love - what's that bag!?

Hey, Travelbliss -- thanks. Those are exactly the bags. Here's what I found out: these are extremely limited (and yet STILL less expensive than Vuitton). The one with the redheads is the one I pre-ordered today and it's going to be $2200. The fairy print is the iconic print for the Spring season and is everywhere in Prada, including the shoe boxes.

restricter, would you happen to know the price of the bag on the left with the brunette fairy?

TIA

i too am obsessing over this bag, but am getting different info from differnt boutiques.....i understand that there are 3 different satchels and 1 tote....the boutiques don't have dimensions or even a set price!!!! any one have a prada contact....i am normally a LV girl....

^RESTRICTER!
I always ask PF ers opinions because I rely on them heavily to tell me whether I think a bag is too trendy for me or not....99.9% OF THE TIME...THEY EVEN tell me its too trendy and ill end up selling it in one month.I LOVE THAT!
Im sorry ..BUT U ASKED for an opinion..we gave it..Like that opinion or not??!!
THATS WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR!we arent making fun of u,we r jsut telling u our HONEST opinions.I saw your thread in LV about being pissed off at this....
I think if u post a bag .u should welcome ALL opinions as this is what a FORUM is for...

I truly VALUE BOTH the negative AND POSITIVE opinions as i heavily rely on them to make sure Im not wasting hard earned money!

Sorry if u were offended ..we all like different things...I dont expect everyone to like what I have...ever!!LOL!that would be silly!

JILL!!!

Please re-read my original post. I asked if anyone knew what the bag was. In the future, make sure the poster is ASKING what you think before you feel compelled to share your thoughts.

I think the discussion up here is a little bit out of line. This is an open forum and people can post their comments. Giving different opinions, or not replying to the original questions doesn't mean it is offensive to the OP. Many OPs think they own the threads they started; but they don't. The forum belongs to all memebers who follow the rules. And rules didn't say you have to praise or agree with the OPs.

I think we all love handbags so we are here. No need to get personal when we are talking about handbags since we are all different. As a matter of fact, Jill is always fun, polite, knowledgeable and considerate. I don't see anything wrong in Jill's replies. I don't understand why people need to be so defensive?

Could we stay on topics please, which is the handbag?

In response to all the questions people have posted, here is some further information straight from Prada Customer Service:

Thank you for your interest in Prada. The Prada bag you saw featured in the February Issue of Instyle magazine is Style #: BL0516/ UIS/ 051 .
It is not yet available in stores, the date I received from Italy is tentatively the middle of February. I was informed by the corporate buyer that all Prada boutiques will receive a limited number of these bags. The bag will retail for $2290. Unfortunately preorders are not an option, however you may put your name on a waiting list at a Prada Boutique. Please continue to check back with your nearest Prada boutique in the middle of February, these bags are already in high demand so they will go fast. But don't get discouraged too much about the limited number available, I was told that stores will place a re-order at a later date in the season.
Best of luck with your search!

Here is more information from the very nice manager at my local Prada boutique:

The black & white bags are exclusive to Prada stores. The smaller bag is $2290, the larger (on the left for the person who asked) is $2390 or $2490 (thereabouts).

BTW, I have no idea what Prada Customer Service means that the stores will re-order these bags at a later date.

Hope this helps.

thanks restricter for the info....was actually at short hills mall this evening(picking up my violette bellvue) and the prada dept in NM new nothing of the bag except that people keep asking about it. anyway, good luck....i am going to waitlist tomorrow

Let's all remember that this is a website about purses! Thank goodness we all don't like the same bags or we would have to fight over them:boxing::lol:. Members comments are not directed personally to anyone here and no one should take them personally. :lecture: This is supposed to be fun!:back2topic:

I for one appreciate the info and pics. :coolpics: I put my name down on a list. :heart: Supposedly, these bags are only coming in white.