Im honestly CRYING... my Josefa's dont fit! I need advice & help

The second place I took them too were a great help. They suggested putting a 3/4 inch elastic extender. They said they would do it on the sides near the heel cup part so nobody can see them. I'm kinda sad that they will be slightly altered... But unfortunately I don't have any stores near me that sell Josefa pumps for me to go and try on sizes (we only have Holts and Davids here in Canada with a minimal and basic CL selection).

Now I need more comforting- has anyone ever had to alter their shoes in any way? I don't know why I'm kinda upset.

Hmmm... You know what that sounds what the problem is! Its hard to explain.... Do you think an elastic extender would solve the problem?

I totally know how you feel about altering, it seems a little, I don't know, sacrilegious? I put off altering a pair of Dior heels that I had for a long time even though they killed my feet. I am so happy that I went through with it, though. I wear them much more often because they don't hurt and I never notice the alteration (and I am sure no one else ever would either). I've also had to repair my CL Differa's because one of the straps broke and you would never notice. I really think that altering is better than not being able to enjoy your shoes as long as your cobbler feels confident that they can make it look good. I have also stretched several shoes (because I have a high instep - and I would explain trying to get shoes over my feet in the exact way that you did, which is why I suspect that might be the issue) and it has never hurt or altered the appearance of the shoe.

If your problem is a high instep, then I think an elastic would be a great solution. Good luck with whatever you choose and show us the results if you do decide to alter them, I would love to see it.

I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but yes, I've had to alter two pair of my CLs. It didn't bother me because I'd rather be able to wear them, than just let them sit in the closet. Sounds like your cobbler knows what he/she's doing and they're putting the extender in a very insignificant place. I wish you the best of luck, and I know you'll be happy with them!

Good luck, MissLianne! I know how scary it is to have CLs out and altered.
This styles is a definite favorite of mine, and I agree with another poster - you may have a very high instep, as both MDM and I found these to be super-comfy (and we do not have narrow feet). I think you may have to break them in a bit first. I reallyhope this works out for you! :hugs:

Thank you ladies!

Im really anxious that someone is "altering" them right now... but I should have them by the end of the week. I want to wear them around my house for a bit to "break them in" for my trip next Wednesday... heading to Miami (& on a cruise) with my boyfriend!

.......its okay that the cobbler has them right now. Its like -10 degrees here so theres no way they coulda been worn anyways :sad: