I'm Head Over Heels In LoVe Again - 2 For The Price Of 1 Reveal!

congrats imashopaholic!!! LOVE the new agendas, esp the MC!! i am really aiming to organize my life and get an agenda, but i dont think i could be as organized as you and get two diff. ones! i know i would always end up with the wrong one in my purse. can't wait to see your other goodies when they arrive!!

Congrats on your purchases! They're lovely! Can't wait for your second reveal. My thoughts and prayers are with you on your Nan. Please give us an update on how she's doing. Thx.

Congrats on your purchases! They're lovely! Can't wait for your second reveal. My thoughts and prayers are with you on your Nan. Please give us an update on how she's doing. Thx.

Thanks lovely. Nan had all of her tests today including an ultrasound and Xray but the results won't be back until tomorrow so fingers crossed it's nothing too serious. I really appreciate your concern, thoughts and prayers.
And so does she. :hugs:

You're purchases are BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to see what arrives on FRI. I'm sorry about your Nan. You're going through a situation with a sickness as well as me with my dad. I know how you are feeling....believe me! Tell me more what's going on with her for I am lost to what condition she is in. I only check here on this forum here and there cause I'm mostly in the hospital everyday, so I miss a lot. Hugs and kisses as well for you and have faith, God works in mysteries ways......

i finally get to see ur bee-yoo-ti-ful agendas ! congrats !

p.s. i tink my workplace has blocked picture viewing from some places ! ack ! no LV's ! how can i liveeeeee

hey there! glad you found LoVe again! i love both agendas but esp the black MC...i can't wait to see the next reveals!

my thoughts and prayers are still with your dear nan and i am hoping the doctors find out soon...