I'm Head Over Heels In LoVe Again - 2 For The Price Of 1 Reveal!

Thanks LoVelies! Friday's reveal will be worth the wait. Another 2-for-1 special but they're BIG and BEAUTIFUL!
They're discontinued and absolutely to-die-for so please don't forget to check back. :yes:

yAAAAyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you got them t!!!! congrats & the patina on black MC is GORGEOUS!
how's the epi feel to you? is she soft?

reveal3.jpg

reveal6.jpg

yAAAAyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you got them t!!!! congrats & the patina on black MC is GORGEOUS!
how's the epi feel to you? is she soft?

Thanks hun. I'm so happy they're here! Yes the Epi leather is smooth and soft, not stiff at all. She's 4 years old (which you'd never know looking at her) so the material has 'relaxed' with age. Problem is, I got this for work but she's so lovely I can't stop staring at her and may never get anything done. I'm so excited for Friday's reveal and can't wait for them to turn up.

why can;t i see the pics !?

I'm not sure why you can't see them oonik. I can. Hopefully they'll show up soon. :tup:

She's 4 years old (which you'd never know looking at her) so the material has 'relaxed' with age. Problem is, I got this for work but she's so lovely I can't stop staring at her and may never get anything done. I'm so excited for Friday's reveal and can't wait for them to turn up.

4 years old?! doesn't even look like it!! well she ages beautifull then!
can't wait to see friday's goodies!! i'm ecstatic for you too :yes:

Thanks so much everybody. Nan is having extensive tests done as I type this so hopefully they will show what's going on and reveal the cause of her condition. I spent all afternoon yesterday and this morning with her and talked about tPF and her 'fan club', which made her laugh. She said to tell you all how grateful she is and that she LoVes each and every one of you for thinking of her.