I'm Going To Pay For the Fall Collection by...

batgirl-
My reasoning was always (and still is), "I'm already $200,000 in debt, what's another $300-400 on a purse?"

So sad that it comes to that :wtf:

yup i just signed the first year loan paper work and WOW i thought undergrad was expensive. you you are very right, besides you are a hard working resident you deserve it!

I'm going to pay for the fall collection by finding a new man who will actually be okay with and financially support my Coach addiction. Then I'm gonna work exhausting hours at the boutique, donate plasma and get Rich to sell his baby-making juice. I, too, might consider donating a gall bladder, spleen or kidney if the price is right.

LMAO. We're so dark. No, really, I don't know what I'm gonna do. Hopefully my car will be paid off by then if all goes well and I can use my car payment money each month for bags :graucho: And I'm sure I'll be EBay selling another LV... :cry: :choochoo:

:roflmfao:

I like this one too!! I'm a stay at home mom though so I guess I better make my dh work extra hours to pay off my credit card debt so I can rack them back up again! LOL!

Did you see the recent Monster.com report about the pay for SAHMs? Their equivalent pay for all the jobs/hours they work comes to over $138,000!:nuts: Since you aren't getting any of that pay, I think a few bags now and then is more than appropriate!:graucho:

Since I live with my boyfriend and we both pay bills, him more than me because he makes more LOL...

He said for any check over $200 from my job I can keep anything over $200. I only work part time min. 20 hours a week that's why mychecks suck. He's good at handleing the money and not letting me spend too much where I don't need to so that's fine with me. LOL Woot. I've been working mad hours. But I like my job so it's fine with me.

I'm going to pay for the fall collection by finding a new man who will actually be okay with and financially support my Coach addiction. Then I'm gonna work exhausting hours at the boutique, donate plasma and get Rich to sell his baby-making juice. I, too, might consider donating a gall bladder, spleen or kidney if the price is right.

LMAO. We're so dark. No, really, I don't know what I'm gonna do. Hopefully my car will be paid off by then if all goes well and I can use my car payment money each month for bags :graucho: And I'm sure I'll be EBay selling another LV... :cry: :choochoo:

Hehehe...

You should incorporate your stand up into your Coach gig..can you imagine the crowds? "Grab a great bag and a few laughs here at Coach! Thank you! I'll be here all night...":nuts: