I'm going to do it!

1. Screw saving money, I've been saving since I was a baby! I need a REWARD!! :lol: Tomorrow I'm ditching school, taking the train to Copenhagen and BUYING THAT LV AGENDA!! :biggrin: (Amanda and Cristina, your agenda purchases inspired me :P )

In six months I'll be married and settled down, THIS is my time to be irresponsible!!

Right?? :sick:

2. YOU GO GIRL !!!!!

3. wee hee! have fun NOW not later!!! you go girl!

4. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. This is why I love this forum! :biggrin:

ENABLERS!!

6. you'll love it! it makes me smile just to look at it, it's just so whimsical and girly and fun. plus it's totally less expensive than a bag! congrats!

7. yey!!!!;) I am going to do shopping this week too more yey!:biggrin:

8. Woohoo, Swedie! Spend that money :P Hey, you only live once, right? Are you getting the MC agenda, or the Vernis? I was just about to call LV to make sure everything is okay with my order and that it was shipped out today :biggrin:

9. I don't KNOW!! I think I need to see both in the store before I make up my mind.. Probably the MC, I love all the pretty colors :love:
    Hope you'll get yours tomorrow!! :biggrin:

I'm calling LV tomorrow morning to make sure they have what I need, if not I'll have to wait until next week when I'm going to Stocholm :suspiciou

10. Honey, you only get one life, and money is non-transferable once its over. Enjoy yourself!

11. mega dittos!! :nuts:

12. I like that argument!! :biggrin:

13. What are you getting? :biggrin:

14. Well, its the argument I'm using on myself. Just bought myself an iPod video, and will be purchasing a Balenciaga fairly soon. Why not?:biggrin:

15. *Waving fist in the air*
    Go Swedie Go Swedie Go Swedie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice