I'm going to do it!

Swedie

Us bound
Dec 9, 2005
Screw saving money, I've been saving since I was a baby! I need a REWARD!! :lol: Tomorrow I'm ditching school, taking the train to Copenhagen and BUYING THAT LV AGENDA!! :biggrin: (Amanda and Cristina, your agenda purchases inspired me :P )

In six months I'll be married and settled down, THIS is my time to be irresponsible!!

Right?? :sick:

you'll love it! it makes me smile just to look at it, it's just so whimsical and girly and fun. plus it's totally less expensive than a bag! congrats!

Swedie said:
Screw saving money, I've been saving since I was a baby! I need a REWARD!! :lol: Tomorrow I'm ditching school, taking the train to Copenhagen and BUYING THAT LV AGENDA!! :biggrin: (Amanda and Cristina, your agenda purchases inspired me :P )

In six months I'll be married and settled down, THIS is my time to be irresponsible!!

Right?? :sick:
yey!!!!;) I am going to do shopping this week too more yey!:biggrin:

Woohoo, Swedie! Spend that money :P Hey, you only live once, right? Are you getting the MC agenda, or the Vernis? I was just about to call LV to make sure everything is okay with my order and that it was shipped out today :biggrin:

Cristina said:
Woohoo, Swedie! Spend that money :P Hey, you only live once, right? Are you getting the MC agenda, or the Vernis? I was just about to call LV to make sure everything is okay with my order and that it was shipped out today :biggrin:

I don't KNOW!! I think I need to see both in the store before I make up my mind.. Probably the MC, I love all the pretty colors :love:
Hope you'll get yours tomorrow!! :biggrin:

I'm calling LV tomorrow morning to make sure they have what I need, if not I'll have to wait until next week when I'm going to Stocholm :suspiciou