I'm getting a FREE gift from Coach!!! SWEET!!!

Yay! What a great ending! Can't wait to see your pics on this thread, what a cute free gift! And of course I'll be looking forward to your reveal :nuts: I may be heading out to the outlet tonight, so I'll be happy to keep an eye out for the items on your wishlist too. Last time was there I'm pretty sure they had capacity wristlets left.

I too can't wait to see the pics, of the Free Gift and your Outlet finds.... I am heading to the Outlet this weekend, to pick up a Wristlet on hold for me... I "may" be making a return as well, we shall see....

Anyways, I will keep my eyes open for any more Amanda stuff for you.... as always....

:tup:

Update! I'm a TOTAL idiot! I have so much Coach I don't even remember what I own anymore! (Is that OK?) ha ha ha

I was even running a bag "inventory" in my head while making the statement that I don't have a bag that it'll go with! I DO! Duh! My black signature lurex gallery tote that I bought about 2 weeks ago! Hello, I'm so dumb!

So in closing...nevermind, the mini-skinny will be staying with me! It'll look soooo CUTE attatched to the tote! I've never done that before but I'm gonna give it a try with this set! I'll post a pic for you all later tonight! I'll also PM my GC reveals!!! I'm out the door to the outlet!! Wish me luck!!!

Haha Sometimes I blank out and forget what I own too :smile:
A mini skinny! thats so great of Coach to do. I'd also like to see your pic reveals!!

Update! I'm a TOTAL idiot! I have so much Coach I don't even remember what I own anymore! (Is that OK?) ha ha ha

I was even running a bag "inventory" in my head while making the statement that I don't have a bag that it'll go with! I DO! Duh! My black signature lurex gallery tote that I bought about 2 weeks ago! Hello, I'm so dumb!

So in closing...nevermind, the mini-skinny will be staying with me! It'll look soooo CUTE attatched to the tote! I've never done that before but I'm gonna give it a try with this set! I'll post a pic for you all later tonight! I'll also PM my GC reveals!!! I'm out the door to the outlet!! Wish me luck!!!

i have totally done that!!! i don't even know what i have!!! that means i have too much LOL can't wait to see your pics!

I had a disappointing first purchase from coach.com! I received the Madison clutch wallet from my DH for VDay and the one I received was nicked on the front and had scratches on the back! I was SO upset. Naturally I planned on returning it to the boutique at my earliest convenience (haven't gone yet, waiting to get a bit more spending money!!) but it didn't dawn on me to notify customer service!

I saw your post and thought... why not? So I emailed them the other night and promptly got a very nice email back. Now thanks to you and your post they notated my order that I will be returning it and "have also sent a small accommodation for your troubles."

I'll let you know what I get :smile:

Thanks again!