I'm getting a FREE gift from Coach!!! SWEET!!!

It's such a good feeling when a company tries to rectify things. Like you said, no matter what it is, at least they listened to your complaint and responded in some way. Can't wait to see what it is!

I've banned myself from TpF for now...but couldn't let you gals hanging on this thread! I finally recv'd my "free" gift!!!

Any idea's???

Guessing???

I have to say that when all was said and done I was VERY happy with the way I was treated with or without the free gift! I just wanted to be heard that I thought that they had really misrepresented their service and I wanted an apology more than ANYTHING!!! They went above and beyond and it has turned my first Coach.com experience into a good one!!! They wouldn't have lost my business, I love Coach WAY too much for that...but I would've been dissapointed in them!

I don't even know how much they ended up grossing on the whole deal considering they Fed-Ex'd 4 seperate boxes that arrived 1-2 days after they were shipped. Each GC, (I got 2 X $100) was shipped in it's own box, the lipgloss in it's own box and the FREE GIFT in it's own box! Don't ask me why? I have NO idea!!!

So the free gift???

They sent me a black on black signature Soho mini-skinny! I'm sure they went with a "safe" selection, ya know..something that you can't go wrong with! I probably won't post a pic as we ALL know what they look like. I actually think I'm going to be handing it off as a gift to a friend that has a bag that will match it very well! I would keep it but I don't have a black bag with silver hardware...but I know someone who does!!! Either way it will have a very loving home and Coach has gone above and beyond!

GO COACH!!!

Take Care ladies!!! I'll see ya when I see ya!

Update! I'm a TOTAL idiot! I have so much Coach I don't even remember what I own anymore! (Is that OK?) ha ha ha

I was even running a bag "inventory" in my head while making the statement that I don't have a bag that it'll go with! I DO! Duh! My black signature lurex gallery tote that I bought about 2 weeks ago! Hello, I'm so dumb!

So in closing...nevermind, the mini-skinny will be staying with me! It'll look soooo CUTE attatched to the tote! I've never done that before but I'm gonna give it a try with this set! I'll post a pic for you all later tonight! I'll also PM my GC reveals!!! I'm out the door to the outlet!! Wish me luck!!!