I'm getting a Cabat, but which one...

Oh you lucky lucky one.... the experts here have all given their opinions..... as for me, I'm interested to know which you will finally acquire, and which ever is the one, do remember to report with PICS !!! Enjoy the process of acquiring this piece of art.

Well, after finding out that the Cabat was going to increase by more than $1000 USD, I was FORCED to make a decision. I decided on the Vachette in Limo color. Thanks to everyone for your input.

I will be getting a "new and unwrapped" Cabat transferred in from another store this Wednesday. SA said there were only 10 available in the US since the Vachette in Limo is limited to only 50 units (unlike the other limited edition Cabats are 500 units).

Happy that I'll get a beautiful bag on Wednesday :yahoo:, but I'll also get a bill shock next month when I get my credit card bill :wtf:.

I'll post pictures when I get the bag...

And don't forget the action pics! :tup:

I just saw a medium Ebano in nappa on a stylo lady during lunch time. It was all slouchy and soft against her. Still so yum!

:yahoo:

Love ya choice, uclaboi! I can't wait for pics!!

Uh, I force my younger sister to help me with pics, cos the only self protraits I'm good at are the kawaii kinds :P

I haven't received the bag, yet. There was some kind of mix up, and it got sent to another store by accident. So, I'll be getting it tomorrow.

BTW, just checked the website and prices of some items have been updated already. Yikes! The ottone went from $5650 to $6400. The extra large Uomo vachette from $5950 to $6800.

Here it is, my new Vachette Cabat in Limo. It is numbered 02/50. :wlae:

DSC00117.jpg

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00115.jpg