i'm furious! Fedex delivered package to wrong person/address!

He's probably not on your street or neighborhood, for otherwise your mailman would have likely known them and he's already told you he do not recognize the name. Perhaps in a different neighborhood, a husband signed for the package and he's assumed w/o looking at it that it was for his wife. I can see my husband doing that since he knows packages come to the house for me periodically. FED EX will get to the bottom of if, if they cannot locate it or get it back from the party they left it with, they will have to reimburse Eluxury who then reimburses you ,the customer. Also by the way, do not forget, the minute FED EX gets your bag to you, call Eluxury and ask for the shipping refund, for your package was not shipped in the manner you paid and eluxury is good at crediting shipping when there has been a shipping mishap. Please keep us updated.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, keep us posted on the progress. I have had nothing but good experiences with Fedex so far. I hope they will be able to find your package for you ASAP.

I know UPS will cover it up to $100, not sure if Fed-Ex is the same. Good luck!

if true, it would be eluxury's problem because they're the merchant. i would think though that with the value of the package, eluxury will be a little aggressive in pushing Fedex to find that package.

i called Fedex this morning and as it happens, it's weekend and they do nothing to find that package, for now at least. Fedex never fails to remind me that it's my nth time in calling them so i just told them i'll never stop calling until they find that package and deliver it to me/to my house! they said there's an open case and a tracer put on that tracking number - whatever that means. i'll just have to wait until Monday, or the next day but i'll keep calling.

if worse comes to worse, i know i can get my money back by filing a chargeback and probably turn to Chanel and ignore LV forever. :cursing:

Sorry hear that too. It would be better to go to the boutique to purchase one, maybe take up some of your precious time, but worth it. Do remember to call the store you are going to check whether the purse you want got available stock there

I have been reading your post and I was wondering how things were working out. This has happened to me on more than one occasion, is it possible that eLuxury provided you with the wrong tracking information? Do you think it is possible that they shipped the package to the wrong person? - Neiman Marcus has done this to me on 2 occasions. I have had packages from Burberry and eLuxury delivered to other people on my street. I have also had packages in my name, but someone else's address - The fault of the shipper (eLuxury).

It isn't Fed Ex's responsibility to refund you, if they do, it will be a max of $100.00 - Unless insurance is purchased for the full amount. Knowing eLuxury, they will blame it on Fed Ex and tell you that you need to take it up with them.

I have a Fed Ex Corporate contact and I have an account with them - If you do not receive the package, feel free to let me know and I will look into it for you.

If we aren't able to locate the package, letters should be written to eLuxury, LVMH and Fed Ex.

OMG how AWFUL!!!

FedEx delivered a package to our neigbors too!! FedEx NEVER solved the problem. My hubby ended up figuring out who they most likely delivered it to and went over there. The dummies STILL had our package and said "Oh we were wondering who it belonged to." Oh REALLY? Even though OUR name and address are clearly printed on the box?!?!?!

I hope they'll resolve it for you soon. I really don't like FedEx at all. I prefer UPS or USPS.

i feel so bad for you, how nerve wrecking. i agree, fedex is a joke; i prefer USPS (only in my hometown though, college town mailmen suck) UPS much better.

i hope everything works out in your favor; i'm sending good thoughts your way. and to whomever has your package, karma will track them down.

This is ridiculous. Keep calling both of them. When I finally got my package from my neighbor, I called FedEx and *****ed them out. They had never apologized and the person who was supposed to call me never did.