i'm feeling impulsive....

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. which means, ladies and gent(s), it's time for an impulse buy!

so give me your best recommendations, under $800, i don't care what color or style, although i prefer leather shoulder bags usually.

large, small, bright green, whatever. i have no specific use for it, and no specific need, i just want fun!

i knew that you guys would be the ones to come to for this, hehe.

2. Whenever I feel an impluse buy comming on I head to the Nordstrom by me. Who ever the buyer is there, they have their finger on the pluse of the trends. Each one is a really good bag. Even their own label has great (reasonably priced) bags. There was a snake skin hobo that was really cool. They carry trendy or classic bags. They also have a TBD department (to be discovered). I've found great Ipa-Nima bags there. And really good stuff.

Anyway, I wander around the 2 different purse departments and if that doesn't do it for me, I scour the manequins in the store to see what purses the dressers put on them. Sometimes there is a sought after bag that someone forgot was on the display. I've gotten some great stuff there.

My last impulse buy was a Vuitton wallet. The one which zips and can hold passport and traveling papers. Looks like an agenda book. Holds everything.

3. unfortunately i'm stuck in a college town that i otherwise love, so i have to do all my high-end shopping online or find a day to drive to atlanta.

4. That stinks, impluses are so much better in person.

5. I just posted a BEAUTIFUL Bulga bag for about $600... What do you think about it??

I'd buy it if I could impulse buy right now!!!!

6. I agree with Megs...the new Bulga is lovely.

7. i like it...but don't love it. the spring quilty pleasures is available again on NM, and i'd buy it this minute if i had an AmEx, but unfortunately i only have Visa and NM has no love for Visa.

8. Wrong Wrong Wrong!!!! If you buy from neimanmarcus.com then you can use your Visa!!! I wish you would have known that. :sad:

I think the Quilty as Charged has sold out but I would call the 1-800 number for neimanmarcus.com and check!!!!!

I hope you can get it....i remember you talking about it with me in another thread a couple of days ago.

9. oh my god you just made my day

10. haha! i made my impulse purchase and my cream-and-brown quilty pleasures is on it's way to me :biggrin:

11. I'm glad u got it :p

12. Amanda, how big is the cream/brown IF quilty pleasure? I can't tell from NM's webite. Thx.

13. Yes....but lookie what I just found~
    http://www.neimanmarcus.com/products/ap/NMV6044_ap.jpg

14. from what i understand it's quite large, but i've never seen one in person. can any owners help out with this one?