i'm feeling impulsive....

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
which means, ladies and gent(s), it's time for an impulse buy!

so give me your best recommendations, under $800, i don't care what color or style, although i prefer leather shoulder bags usually.

large, small, bright green, whatever. i have no specific use for it, and no specific need, i just want fun!

i knew that you guys would be the ones to come to for this, hehe.

Whenever I feel an impluse buy comming on I head to the Nordstrom by me. Who ever the buyer is there, they have their finger on the pluse of the trends. Each one is a really good bag. Even their own label has great (reasonably priced) bags. There was a snake skin hobo that was really cool. They carry trendy or classic bags. They also have a TBD department (to be discovered). I've found great Ipa-Nima bags there. And really good stuff.

Anyway, I wander around the 2 different purse departments and if that doesn't do it for me, I scour the manequins in the store to see what purses the dressers put on them. Sometimes there is a sought after bag that someone forgot was on the display. I've gotten some great stuff there.

My last impulse buy was a Vuitton wallet. The one which zips and can hold passport and traveling papers. Looks like an agenda book. Holds everything.

unfortunately i'm stuck in a college town that i otherwise love, so i have to do all my high-end shopping online or find a day to drive to atlanta.

i like it...but don't love it. the spring quilty pleasures is available again on NM, and i'd buy it this minute if i had an AmEx, but unfortunately i only have Visa and NM has no love for Visa.

amanda said:
i like it...but don't love it. the spring quilty pleasures is available again on NM, and i'd buy it this minute if i had an AmEx, but unfortunately i only have Visa and NM has no love for Visa.

Wrong Wrong Wrong!!!! If you buy from neimanmarcus.com then you can use your Visa!!! I wish you would have known that. :sad:

I think the Quilty as Charged has sold out but I would call the 1-800 number for neimanmarcus.com and check!!!!!

I hope you can get it....i remember you talking about it with me in another thread a couple of days ago.

Iluvbags said:
Wrong Wrong Wrong!!!! If you buy from neimanmarcus.com then you can use your Visa!!! I wish you would have known that. :sad:

I think the Quilty as Charged has sold out but I would call the 1-800 number for neimanmarcus.com and check!!!!!

I hope you can get it....i remember you talking about it with me in another thread a couple of days ago.

oh my god you just made my day

Iluvbags said:

Yes....but lookie what I just found~
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/products/ap/NMV6044_ap.jpg

Irissy said:
Amanda, how big is the cream/brown IF quilty pleasure? I can't tell from NM's webite. Thx.

from what i understand it's quite large, but i've never seen one in person. can any owners help out with this one?