I'm Done

CB: I am sorry that you had a bad experience at Hermes yesterday. I was once refused entrance to an LV in Florence (during opening hours I might add) and it took me a long time before I would shop at LV again. I understand why you would be reluctant to go to the boutique. I don't want you to leave the H forum though. I really enjoy your posts and would miss you terribly if you stopped.

Jennifer: I understand that you come here to enjoy Hermes and I am sorry that all the recent unpleasentness has caused you to leave us. We are usually a very happy and friendly bunch. Believe me this will blow over though so please come back to visit and consider joining us again.

Thank you Dianagrace!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Jeni, I do hope you come back too! Sorry I hijacked your thread. Hope you will join us once again as soon as this all blows over. As you can see, this place is really hard to leave because there are so many wonderful people here. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

:yes: He is, but he didn't mind the fact that Goyard prices are not so high. :lol: He said "I'm still a guy even if I'm a guy who knows too much about purses." :roflmfao:

CB, your DH, C, rocks! LOL!

p.s. i miss the drama at the store apparently. i was too overwelmed meeting you guys plus the fact that the SFO H store is double the size of our local H boutique!

Thanks Pazt!!!! Your DH is awesome too!
:lol: It wasn't so much drama as their continued indifference to my wanting to be their customer. I don't know maybe I've been spoiled by my LV SA and the guys at Goyard and I'm expecting too much? I just haven't found an SA I click with at H and I keep having these little annoyances :shame: But lots of other people have good experiences there so I guess it is just not meant to be for me? Oh well, there's other H boutiques out there.
:flowers:

What the $%^@!!! CB, I can't believe he did that to you. That was rude and condescending!! Argh!! I'm sorry about your experience there, don't let them get you down. As for being spoilt, I don't think you're being spoilt because that's what SAs are supposed to do - HELP you. I guess I won't be visiting if I head up to SF one of these days.

CB, your DH, C, rocks! LOL!

p.s. i miss the drama at the store apparently. i was too overwelmed meeting you guys plus the fact that the SFO H store is double the size of our local H boutique!

pazt: have u heard....our local store will triple in size sometime in the near future! that's what my SA told me. HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Kou! Oh, don't skip it on account of me. It is a neat store to see, they have a lot of stuff there! :yes:

I just feel that if they treat you this way, they must be doing that to quite a number of people as well. I don't like this whole "lottery" system in some places where you have to see if you're going to be "lucky" enough to find a friendly SA. I mean, that's not the way customer service should be conducted. I hope you do buy Hermes soon. SCP is a fabulous mall full of excellent shops of all kinds, it's like a kid being at a candy store there.

Thanks Pazt!!!! Your DH is awesome too!
:lol: It wasn't so much drama as their continued indifference to my wanting to be their customer. I don't know maybe I've been spoiled by my LV SA and the guys at Goyard and I'm expecting too much? I just haven't found an SA I click with at H and I keep having these little annoyances :shame: But lots of other people have good experiences there so I guess it is just not meant to be for me? Oh well, there's other H boutiques out there.
:flowers:

grrrrr:cursing: .....you get SAs like that sometimes. but don't let that discourage you, CB. is it possible to even work with another SA?

p.s. see you in goyard thread? LOL!