IM CURIOUS...kelly/birkin

I'm 37, and got my first bag this year. Married, SAHM with 3 kids under 10. Hubby bought me my bag this year, and I just added a bracelet, scarf, and twilly. Will be looking for a Kelly, and then I'm DONE....have to think about college for the kiddos, but I love H-bags, and Hubby does, too! I feel so blessed that hubby is easy to talk to about my love of Hermes.

Crochetbella- I don't have children but I have two mini doxies- one wall-eyed dapple and one black and tan- both shorthairs. What sweethearts doxies are- and I like having two because they keep each other company when I'm not home.

I'm 27 and look like I'm 87.

That is sofa king not true!!! You look gorgeous and happy from the pix of you and jag in Chicago!

Anyway, 41 and got a my first and second Birkin and my first Kelly and my first Plume this year. Got my first trim in 2003 or something. Been obsessed with getting a Birkin since 2000.

Hi, I'm 32, with a 10 month old son, WAS a workaholic, until I had my son, now I work parttime to feed my shopping addiction. My DH is an anesthesiologist and luckily understands my addictions, as long as I understand his!!! (computer games, ugh!!) Just got my first Kelly/first Hermes item on Sat. 9/16/06!!! Hopefully the Birkin will soon follow; don't want my Kelly to get too lonely!

Hi, I'm 32, with a 10 month old son, WAS a workaholic, until I had my son, now I work parttime to feed my shopping addiction. My DH is an anesthesiologist and luckily understands my addictions, as long as I understand his!!! (computer games, ugh!!) Just got my first Kelly/first Hermes item on Sat. 9/16/06!!! Hopefully the Birkin will soon follow; don't want my Kelly to get too lonely!

ooo congrats on your recent new kelly!!! what color did you get?

Hi, I'm 35, married, research scientist working part-time since becoming mother to two DDs.

I've wanted a plume since falling in love with the one in the 2002 "how to tie" scarf booklet :love: & came to this forum to research leathers, etc to help decide on my "perfect" bag. Have since been tempted by the gorgeous kellys and birkins, but think the simple lines of the plume still suit me best. Hopefully around Christmas time !:tender:

ooo congrats on your recent new kelly!!! what color did you get?

Thanks so much!!! My Kelly is a 32cm Havane Swift w/ Gold hardware, souple. Waiting for just the right time to take her out into the world!!:yahoo::yahoo:

Moviegirl- hope you enjoy your new treasure each and every time you wear it! Tell us about your Kelly!

Thank you:heart::love:!!! My whole story can be found in this thread:http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/happy-hermes-story-to-tell-48143-3.html

post #33. Warning its a lil long!

I'm still in shock!!!:yahoo::wlae::nuts:

Crochetbella- I don't have children but I have two mini doxies- one wall-eyed dapple and one black and tan- both shorthairs. What sweethearts doxies are- and I like having two because they keep each other company when I'm not home.

Taxvixen and Japster :flowers: :flowers:
yay Doxies! Bailey is a silver dapple. He is snoring right next to me as I type. :lol: He loves the Hermes subforum cause it means "Mom" is on the couch....a lot! LOL

I love how diverse this forum is! I am 43 years old, have been an attorney since the late 1980s and have worked in risk management consulting for the past 10 years. I'm married with a six year old (which is why I can lie and say that I am a young mommy - LOL!!) and three fuzzy, purring babies. My first Kelly came along three years ago - to be followed in rapid succession by a host of other H treats!

is that your closet below??