i'm bored, so let's make another poll!

colours

• warm colours

• cold colours

• monochrome colours

Results are only viewable after voting.
So far, I've been going for warmer colours (and black) but I just bought an Emerald and I suspect the next one will be a shade of blue to round things out. The only "true" neutral I buy is black, but I like colours (like Grenat) that go with a lot of things and almost serve as a neutral.

i don't know why, but i always liked warmer colours for bags and shoes.
i tend to go for something brown than black.

and maybe it's because i'm asian and my skin tones is more yellowish with a bit of pink, i thought a warmer colours suits me better.

Hi Sea,

If most of your clothing are warm (yellow-based), warm-tones Bbags will compliment them...think salmon, camel, coffee, pumpkin, earth tones, caramel. You are probably a Spring or Autumn. A Spring woman needs light delicate clear colours, while an Autumn radiates in warm rich hues of golden browns, pumpkins, khakis, olive green...Brown is esp exciting on an Autumn.

Winters and Summers look great in cool, blue based colours. That's because their skin have blue, olive or rose undertones... Winters are people who can sucessfully wear pure black, pure white and grey. Jewel tones make them sparkle. Summers shine in blue-greens, pastels and dusty rose tones.

I am a Winter:smile:

Hi Sea,

If most of your clothing are warm (yellow-based), warm-tones Bbags will compliment them...think salmon, camel, coffee, pumpkin, earth tones, caramel. You are probably a Spring or Autumn. A Spring woman needs light delicate clear colours, while an Autumn radiates in warm rich hues of golden browns, pumpkins, khakis, olive green...Brown is esp exciting on an Autumn.

Winters and Summers look great in cool, blue based colours. That's because their skin have blue, olive or rose undertones... Winters are people who can sucessfully wear pure black, pure white and grey. Jewel tones make them sparkle. Summers shine in blue-greens, pastels and dusty rose tones.

I am a Winter:smile:

what a great theory :yes:

I'm definately a cool color person. All of my Bbags (except for my '04 rose twiggy) are blue. I do plan to add black, grey and red to my collection on down the line though.