I'm Back @ Vegas Hermes!!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!!! PBC:nuts: !!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!! :yahoo:
HOW excited are we to see your pics?????? - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH aaahhhhh AAAAHHH AAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!:nuts: :nuts:
I am REALLY excited!!!! What a great DH!:love: That is the best anniversary gift, time is so symbolic.....ya,ya, blahbiddyblah, blah, blah......diamonds:drool: .......muhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil: Your DH rocks!!!!:drinkup:

THANK U THANK U THANK U to everyone for ur sweet annie wishes!!!!

vermillions & orchids: happy 4th to u too!!!!

star: ur post is freaking hilarious as usual!!

i just woke up from my lil nap (we took a redeye....btw: NEVER AGAIN.....from vegas and i got home at 6am!!!) but will post pics of vegas and my purchases shortly!! i'm still in shock that DH got me the watch. he's a watch fanatic and has always said that he would never spend money on "watch jewelry" cause they're not "real" watchmakers. but i guess he couldn't deny how beautiful that watch not only looked in the window but on my wrist as well!!! hehehe

thanks again for letting me share this joy with u all!!! ur all a bunch of yummy orange sweethearts!!!! pics to come....

HOLY WOW! I'm so McJealous of your fabulous gift! I understand your dh's feelings about paying through the nose for watch jewelry, coming from a jewelers perspective. LOL....but sometimes it's more about what makes some happy.

RED EYE?? NEVER AGAIN??? HAHAHAHA!! I seem to recall, that you said that at least 2X already and that was b4 the 2X that you took the red eye!! HAHAHAHA!! ANYWAYS, glad you're back home!!! SHOW PICS SOON OF THIS GORGEOUS THING!!!:graucho: :graucho: :graucho: ;) ;)

Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of your beautiful watch! You have a very sweet hubby! I also deal with Josh at the Vegas store. He really is a doll.