I'm back!!!! Pics of the new Bag!!!!!!

jane said:
in August they are coming out with a Lockit bag in monogram canvas!! 3 sizes too, prices were 750, 850, and 950 I think, something like that.

ooooooh. Is it anything like this one? What is the Lockit bag? I have been waiting for my first mono piece...

Yes, it looks very similiar to this one, only it doesn't have the wide strip of leather at the top. It has vachetta at the bottom like this one and a clochette and lock, just not the wide strip of leather at the top. It's very pretty!

Traci ~ It's Absolutely Gorgeous! What A Traci Bag!!!!! :smile:

May I Ask: Is It White Or Off-White (Ivory, Cream)?

Enjoy Sweetie!!!.....Ok, Now I Have To Go Check Out Your Beautiful Hermes Pieces!!!!!!!!! :smile:

:P Ok, first off CONGRATULATIONS! Secondly, I'd like to point out that I guessed it correctly!!!! I even posted a picture on the other thread. Do I get a prize?? :girlsigh:

I'm getting this in sienne ~ should be here tomorrow. My SA in Boston called me this morning. Who is your SA there?

Yes, you guessed it right off the bat!! Also, I know you are getting it cause that's the one I was going to get and they said the brown was already sold! I about died! Then I took the white and figured I didn't know if I liked the brown better or the mono lockit bag, so I will decide on that in the Fall! I dealt with Erin at Boston LV, she was great!!

*Freetoes* said:
:P Ok, first off CONGRATULATIONS! Secondly, I'd like to point out that I guessed it correctly!!!! I even posted a picture on the other thread. Do I get a prize?? :girlsigh:

I'm getting this in sienne ~ should be here tomorrow. My SA in Boston called me this morning. Who is your SA there?

tr444 said:
Yes, you guessed it right off the bat!! Also, I know you are getting it cause that's the one I was going to get and they said the brown was already sold! I about died! Then I took the white and figured I didn't know if I liked the brown better or the mono lockit bag, so I will decide on that in the Fall! I dealt with Erin at Boston LV, she was great!!

She's helped me before ~ she's great. I was in the day they received the display bags.... They were just unpacking them. I wanted it that day so badly!!! They wouldn't let me take that one, so I left my credit card info. Aren't they gorgeous in real life?

:happydance: for you!