I'm back from LV with 2 things! Pics!

yayayayayay!! finally you got your cozy!! soo happy for ya!

congrats on the strap! I'm wanting to go back and buy a baggy pm now..LOL...that's hot!

hey, u know what, when I did my charge-send I got 6% tax too! and I was supposed to get 13%...weird...we'll wait and see for my next charge-send what I get.

Since when did you become Paris Hilton?! :roflmfao: Thanks!

Ooh, if I really only get charged 6% tax then the Cozy was really worth it and I'm glad I kept it! I would have saved $22! :nuts:

Also I noticed that there is a small space at the bottom of the sides of the Cozy. Because the part that makes up the sides is made from a separate piece of material. Does your Cozy have those spaces too, and any problems with coins falling out that space?

Thanks!

But there is more than one green LV, theres 3! :wacko: Although I'm not sure about the one at the top right! Sometimes it looks yellow, sometimes it looks pale green. And the dark blue LV is hard to see irl. ANYWAYS, yes I'm going to keep it..otherwise my SA will blacklist me for being high maintenance! JK! :lol:

I think it'd be very difficult to get one without at least two "green" LVs.
I thought you meant green as in the one at the front, which I consider the only true green. The other two are yellow and green-yellow, which is part of the blue/yellow/green-yellow row of the MC. (Black (or white)/bright pink/green is the second one and mauve/purple/yellow is the last)

I think if you keep looking, you won't find one that's that much better so glad you're keeping this one!

Since when did you become Paris Hilton?! :roflmfao: Thanks!

Ooh, if I really only get charged 6% tax then the Cozy was really worth it and I'm glad I kept it! I would have saved $22! :nuts:

Also I noticed that there is a small space at the bottom of the sides of the Cozy. Because the part that makes up the sides is made from a separate piece of material. Does your Cozy have those spaces too, and any problems with coins falling out that space?

yeah, let me know if you did get charge the 6%, cuz I just rememberd, when I did my charge-send, on the form the guy filled out 13% tax, but charged my CC (and on the receipt that I received) it was only 6%...maybe we shouldn't make a big deal in case LV ppl are reading and they note it..lol..cuz I like getting charged the 6%. lol

yeah, I checked my cozy has those spaces too..and no problems with coins falling out...only a dime is big enough to fit through the space..and my coins are usually standing up not lying down in my Cozy.

yeah, let me know if you did get charge the 6%, cuz I just rememberd, when I did my charge-send, on the form the guy filled out 13% tax, but charged my CC (and on the receipt that I received) it was only 6%...maybe we shouldn't make a big deal in case LV ppl are reading and they note it..lol..cuz I like getting charged the 6%. lol

yeah, I checked my cozy has those spaces too..and no problems with coins falling out...only a dime is big enough to fit through the space..and my coins are usually standing up not lying down in my Cozy.

Cool, do you line your Cozy with anything to protect it from the dirty coins? I know Ichelle lines the coin compartment of her wallet with paper!

Was your charge-send from Toronto?

Cool, do you line your Cozy with anything to protect it from the dirty coins? I know Ichelle lines the coin compartment of her wallet with paper!

Was your charge-send from Toronto?

lol..sorry, i've been away all weekend.

nope, don't line it with anything. So far no marks, but I'm sure you can easily take it off with water.. yeah, the charge-send was from T.dot.

have you used it yet?