I'm back for FSH...and OMG !!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!! I'm very excited for you:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Beautiful choice for Birkin.
Times flies, so it's not a long wait till September.
Personally, I think that SO in Paris is the very best way to get your Hermes bag, specially the first one. IMO, it definitely worths the wait, considering that you are getting exactly what you want, without any hassle, worries and markup. I just love this whole experience of placing the order, beginning with a leather book... And somehow it feels different in H boutiques in France - I enjoy it more. Also, it usually takes much faster to receive your SO there.

Elena

Congratulations, fromparis! Every time you see your beautiful, SO Birkin, you'll think of what a wonderful experience you had planning and picking her out. I'm so happy for you. Fantastic story!

Thanks for your nice words Ladies !
You can't imagine how difficult it is for me to write such a long post in English....
but it def. worths it, if you enjoy with me my H story !!!

PS : I'm very upset against me, I've made a big mistake in the tittle...wrote for instead of from...

Elena10 : you are so right !!! I really enjoy to choose in the Leathers Book !!!
Finally I could see in real our TPF valuable Leathers Library

Yay!!! Congratulations!! :biggrin: And your wallet sounds so lovely too! I can't wait to see it! The wait for the bag will go by in no time, since you have something really lovely to look forward to :smile:

Congratulations, fromparis!!!!!!! I am so glad you got to special order your dream Birkin!!!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:Having a wonderful SA to work with makes such a big difference!!!!! I am waiting patiently like you for my Black Box Kelly which should arrive about the same time as yours. Crossing my fingers anyways. :sweatdrop: I am pretty sure you will get yours much sooner since you live in Paris, you lucky lady!! :love:

Please don’t worry about your English, I understood you perfectly. :yes: Wish I could write as good as you in French......:smash: