I'm back and WOW am I glad to be home!!!

Kou......they charge about $70.00 and it takes a few months! But I kind of look at it this way.....by the time I get it back, it'll be like a new Hermes purchase!!!!!

Welcome home shopmom, I too am back from france and i have to agree there is no place like home!Did not do any hermes purchases in st tropez but since i got home 2 days ago i sure have!!!I bought the new long neckalace dont know name! but it has 2 types of link the classic large one and then a smaller one? v. long could be wrapped 2 or 3 times!!! I have exchanged my lg picotin for a black kelly pochette am delighted as i needed a littke bag for going out ! my brother is coming on weds and i am going to get him to post all my hermes bags and bits , and hopefully he will tell me how to post a new thread !!!:smile:

Birkin girl..........Would love to see your new goodies! Please tell me how you like the Kelly Pochette since I've been thinking of buying one for evenings out too!

Will do shopmom ,am picking it up on tues, its small but i think it is in proportion and the best bit is that i am only going to have to add 400 euros. i am right in thinking jp designed this ? :smile: