I'm a Flap Fanatic!! See my new bags!

woow, thanks so much for your pics. it helped me SO much!!!

i was having a hard time picking between e/w and the medium classic.. and i chose e/w and ordered it. but then i was having 2nd thoughts. but after seeing your pics, i def am in love with the e/w!!! THANKS.

BEAUTIFUL BAGS, hehehe

Ooh, you have great taste in flaps! I especially love the Blue Fonce flap, it looks really pretty on you. Have you ordered any more for the S/S upcoming season? They are doing yellow and navy classics!

Thanks again, :heart: everyone :heart:!! I appreciate all of your compliments, since Chanel-luv is lost on my DH and friends :rolleyes:

spiralsnowman, I just waitlisted for a few bags - I'm looking to get my first reissue this spring!

I've become a recent flap convert too FanAddict! When I first became interested in Chanel, I snubbed the flaps and focused on totes and on other styles. But then I bought the Grey Lambskin Jumbo Flap, and the torrid love affair with flaps began. :love: Your Chanel bags look so chic on you! :heart:

-Stephanie

:shame::shame: So I guess I'm really done for now. Off-topic for this board but I just got my last (yes I'm ignoring the voices) bag for the rest of the year...or until cruise inventory comes out, LOL...

Here's my Ferragamo Celtico! Here I go talking about no totes, no bowlers, no large bags and I just become the biggest hypocrite when I realize that this was delivered today :P But at least I'm sticking to flaps for Chanel, right?

FerragamoCeltico002.jpg

I love all your flaps...the pictures really help us compare the different sizes of the flap. Now you have so many flaps, what's your favorite style? & why? Is the modern chain flap heavier compare to the medium flap? (I only have the medium flap so I can't tell). I love the style of the MC too, but I am worry that the chunky chain will be quite heavy.