Ikat Carly

Im hoping they have these next week on the 20th? I tried to order the Navy/white Ikat thru Japan too,but no dice. I would have pd full price too on that baby. It was the Madison Shoulder bag style,which i think is the best style ever made.

^^^Hey girl, I saw the Ikat Carly at the Wrentham outlet today in both blue and gold. I don't know if they do charge sends or not but they were 50% off. Here is the number if you want to try 508-384-9877

I have to admit i bought this this past Sat. They had gold and the Navy/white one i got. I used coupon too. Also bought a Madison large Env wallet in white. Love that to death. I think i wound up paying around 140.00 plus tax for the Ikat Carly. Im in love for sure.

I like the look of this bag, but when I owned a Medium sized Carly before, I didn't love it. I did like the Slim Carly though. I just don't always love that big, chunky hardware. Pretty in pictures though. Definitely a rare one.

Storm

They had a Navy/White Ikat Carly last week when I was at the outlet in Johnson Creek WI. I can't say I liked it too much - I never saw Ikat in person until then and thought it would be almost like a satin-y, crinkled material - not just a print. But this is coming from someone who never really cared for the Carly anyways because that is the most faked bag (around here, anyways)