Ikat Carly

I called my outlet and she said its a full price bag. I kind of wonder tho if she knew what she was talking about. Maybe not. Its hit or miss there. She said its so new she doesnt even have a pic on her computer.

The link the OP posted, can you guys really see an outlet stamp??I cant see anything. Doesnt mean anything tho for me. LOL

^^^Yes, I see a really faint bullseye outline on the upper left corner starting at about the 3rd stitch down on the creed.

I like the ikat on the Sabrina but TBH I've never been into the Carly, so this style doesn't appeal to me.

I see it now. I enlarged the pic. Thats helpful. GEEZ. Im losing it. I really like this bag alot. What to do? LOL You guys are enablers so im sure you will tell me to buy it. I hate to do that if its going to be in my outlet maybe on 8-20-09? Anyone wanna ask their SA? My outlet sucks that way.

That's weird that the style# on the tag has an "F" in front of it, but not on the creed. I guess they were gonna release this FP and decided against it?!

I like the IKAT on the Sabrina much better, it suits the bags style alot more!!!

I'd be anxious to see this IRL though...I wish they'd do it in PINK!!!

That's weird that the style# on the tag has an "F" in front of it, but not on the creed. I guess they were gonna release this FP and decided against it?!

I like the IKAT on the Sabrina much better, it suits the bags style alot more!!!

I'd be anxious to see this IRL though...I wish they'd do it in PINK!!!

the outlets reprint the sales tags sometimes to put the factory price on them so the style number then gets updated, thats where the F comes from there. the creed is what you go by to know if its factory or not. they probably held them back and decided not to release them. did the ikat madison stuff do good in stores? if they didn't, they might have decided to not release anything else.

I saw an Ikat Carly in the exact same color as your pic at the Birch Run Outlet, MI. I wasn't impressed by it. Then again I'm only ever used to seeing the Ikat as a sabrina.

Must be a FP delete- you can just make out the "bullseye" stamp on the upper left corner of the creed and no F before style # but I never saw it in the boutiques. I have the large Ikat sabrina in this colorway. The leather on the sabrina is a pearly white. This leather looks a little flatter, but the fabric is much prettier IRL. Good Luck at the outlet!

I also own the large sabrina in this color combo and it is SO much better looking in person but I really think the shape of the sabrina is better for this fabric. The sabrina is "funkier" and really make a statement, IMO. I don't think it looks as good in the Carly. Too much of a flat surface.

I never saw the Carly in the Ikat so I wonder if it is some left over stock of a bag that never made it to FP? Could this be Japan stock that made it's way over here like the tattersall heritage satchels?

I see it now. I enlarged the pic. Thats helpful. GEEZ. Im losing it. I really like this bag alot. What to do? LOL You guys are enablers so im sure you will tell me to buy it. I hate to do that if its going to be in my outlet maybe on 8-20-09? Anyone wanna ask their SA? My outlet sucks that way.

Personally, I would wait. No one has commented on seeing it at the FP store before so I am thinking it is going to start showing up at the outlet and you know it's much cheaper than the ebay BIN. CALL you local store and ask to be placed on client track for it too that way you will HOPEFULLY get a call saying it is in. Mine is good about calling.

i love carly!
i have bought 2 leather carlys and 1 khaki/plum siggy!
but by golly.. this ikat looks like a mess with the leather trim all over it..
hmm...
not my taste.. for now..

Lovecoachmore- Yes PInk would be so freakin cute! Its a much softer contrast plus I am a major sucker for pink! Did anyone see the madison shoulder bag in the Ikat? I tried to order it @ FP but was told it was not available in the states- Japan only. BooHoo