ika's

1. Hi everyone,
    Here are the pictures of my bags. Some of them are new, some are old and some are vintage! But I think the gorgeous one is the Chloe Paddington. The rest looks so boring, dont u think?:biggrin:
    The last picture is my non designer collection. I love them just like I love the rest of my designer bag:love:

PICT2548.jpg PICT2549.jpg PICT2551.jpg PICT2550.jpg PICT2523.jpg
  2. I really like your collection! So well-rounded! A bit of everything :love:

3. very nice!

4. Very nice collection, but you're going to need a bigger couch!!!

5. yeah I think I like the paddington best in your collection to :smile:

6. I love your bags..such a varied collection..very nice.

7. very nice. thanks for showing!

8. You've got a great variety. Thanks for sharing! :biggrin:

9. You've got quite a collection! Thanks for sharing it with us.

10. I like your collection! There's somethign for every occassion there!

11. Oh I Looooove your collection ! I was eying the same Dior purse, the little saddle ! Do you find that it's small at times ? I usually carry a Louis Vuitton pochette and it just seems like that the bag may be a tight squeeze.. but it's so adorable !

12. Hey Ayla,,
    The little Dior saddle is very very cute and i find its very small as well. I cant use it for daily use, because i always have lots of things to carry..heheh...

13. Thanks girl for viewing...;)

14. Oooh very nice :smile: It's the first time I've seen the paddy with white seams, but I'm just learning about those :P I like it, wish I could afford one right now :Push:

15. Nice collection...and I really like the Mulberry bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice