ika's

ika2005

Dec 10, 2005
Hi everyone,
Here are the pictures of my bags. Some of them are new, some are old and some are vintage! But I think the gorgeous one is the Chloe Paddington. The rest looks so boring, dont u think?:biggrin:
The last picture is my non designer collection. I love them just like I love the rest of my designer bag:love:

Attachments

• PICT2548.jpg
    PICT2548.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 740
  • PICT2549.jpg
    PICT2549.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 414
  • PICT2551.jpg
    PICT2551.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 452
  • PICT2550.jpg
    PICT2550.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 381
  • PICT2523.jpg
    PICT2523.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 374
Oh I Looooove your collection ! I was eying the same Dior purse, the little saddle ! Do you find that it's small at times ? I usually carry a Louis Vuitton pochette and it just seems like that the bag may be a tight squeeze.. but it's so adorable !

ayla said:
Oh I Looooove your collection ! I was eying the same Dior purse, the little saddle ! Do you find that it's small at times ? I usually carry a Louis Vuitton pochette and it just seems like that the bag may be a tight squeeze.. but it's so adorable !

Hey Ayla,,
The little Dior saddle is very very cute and i find its very small as well. I cant use it for daily use, because i always have lots of things to carry..heheh...

Oooh very nice :smile: It's the first time I've seen the paddy with white seams, but I'm just learning about those :P I like it, wish I could afford one right now :Push: