|***"***IIIII Want Caandyyy***"***| ~Reveal~

OH MY GOODNESS! This shoe is so sexy that "sexy" doesn't even come close to describing it! Congrats!
:lol:Thank you hon!

WOW! So fancy and classy! :cutesy:

Thank you! I find that they look very Marie-Antoinette and girly! They should make these in pink:nuts:

So sexy! Congrats, they look fab on you!

Thank you! That is so kind of you to say!:smile:

Wow!! You look gorgeous babe!

Hi sammi!! Thank you for the kind words:blush:

I love it~! It is so princess~~

Now that you mention it, they do! Who does not want to look like a princess from time to time:P Thank you!!

Look at that toe cleavage! Those shoes are stunning, congrats on your accomplishment and of course the new CLs!

Thank you!! I worked very hard and so I thought, what better way to treat myself than with a pair of Loubis (or two:P)?

Omg gorgeous, congrats.

Thank you!!!!!

:woot: Like I said before absolutely T-D-F!!! Huge congrats on your amazing achievement and a well deserved prize!

Hey, I've been thinking about the Bollywood style that Elise described and I have a feeling with embroidery, mirroire and strass, it will be like the Marie Antoinette so if you can't find the MA by then, you'll have the Bollywood! I can't wait to see what it looks like but I'm down for the Asteroide for sure :graucho:

:woot: Like I said before absolutely T-D-F!!! Huge congrats on your amazing achievement and a well deserved prize!

Hey, I've been thinking about the Bollywood style that Elise described and I have a feeling with embroidery, mirroire and strass, it will be like the Marie Antoinette so if you can't find the MA by then, you'll have the Bollywood! I can't wait to see what it looks like but I'm down for the Asteroide for sure :graucho:

Thank you:hugs: That is true! Those sound gorgeous!!!! I may have to add one more pair to my list lol Thanks hon!!! I think that both those pairs would look AMAZING! You should just get them both lol

l.a. they're gorgeous!! i am so happy you got these! stunning!

Thank you so much!!:smile: